Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Stevie P.O.V

I look around the ball room, so this is where the dinner ceremony will be after the wedding. I yawned I was sitting next to Sea Bass and Stacy, plus Mickey.

We've been practice over 4 hours, I didn't know you need to rehearse it before the actual wedding. "I'm so glad that you will say a speech for Stacy and Mickey", my dad whispered I widen my eyes and turn to him.

"What?"

"What? You know you have to write a speech for Stacy she is your sister?"

"No one told me that!", I whispered to him.

"Stevie! You know you suppose to do it", he whispered back.

"Yeah yeah yeah I will do it tonight I promise", I slump back in my chair.

"Alright so everybody knows what they're doing, okay so I will see you at the wedding", the women said who helped us with the wedding. She was going through what happens during the wedding, I swear I will fall asleep at the actual event but it's going to be at the beach so I'm going to be barefoot then.

We all head to our cars and going to meet up at Mickey house. Mickey family already came and they were really generous. Once Stacy pulled apart of him and go greet to his family I grabbed his hand and pulled him.

"Woah! Stevie what's wrong?", I slap his shoulder,"ow! Hey that actually hurt"

"You didn't tell me I was suppose to write a speech for you guys, you know how bad I am at speeches I literally fainted while I was doing my public speaking In 5th grade", I said.

"Calm down, look you don't have to give a speech to her you can do something else to show her that you love her and stuff like that but come on you have solos in dance competition this is just only family what worse can happen?"

"To answer your last question, it's FAMILY, I can mess up easily, the people I perform for are strangers that I don't know and never meet in my life and back to square one, I can?", I said emphasizing the word 'family'.

"To answer you last question,Yeah", he started rubbing his shoulder, I got an idea.

"Thanks Mick! Sea Bass!", I yelled running to Sebastian, he was talking to dad till I pulled his hand.

"Woah! What Stevie?", he asked.

"Your going to help me with the 'speech' for the wedding", I air quoted the word.

"Speech? Umm okay? What am I supposed to?"

"Well we can share the speech while you talk and I will...'act' it out"

"Act it out? Your going to act it to them? And why are you putting air quotes around each word?", he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm not acting it out, you will see...", I smirk.

"Why do I have a feeling that this plan is going to be amazing and mysterious and creepy at the same time?"

"Wow we are related siblings you think like me", I smiled and patted my chest, he rolled his eyes and everybody started piling up in their cars and ready to leave.

Beep beep

I looked down at my phone it was a text from Louis. What does he want?

From: HeartBreaker </3

(M)aybe I ruin our relationship but that doesn't affect my love for you. {don't reply this message}

I look at the message, what does he mean don't reply this message? Weirdo.

"Whose that?", Sea Bass asked.

"Huh? Oh just my friend just keeping me updated about the competition", I lied, but he seems to believe me.

Once we made it to Mickey and Stacy house we went down and saw some relatives and Mickey side of the family congratulating Stacy and him about the marriage. I wish me and Louis were still dating and he will propose to me, but since he screw it up, they will be no proposing for us.

I still confuse about the message he gave me, what is he saying? Probably wants me back and doesn't want to know my reply. But why would he put parenthesis around the 'M'. Hmm maybe it's a typo. Or is it?............Nope, it's probably a typo.

~Hal ^•^