Failed

My plan is to have one last day with Jan before I sneak out while he is sleeping and find Alucard. When I do find Alucard I'll offer myself up to him. I'll be turned.
I'm making breakfast, I'm gonna make the best breakfast ever this morning. after breakfast I plan to let Jan do what he wants to me or he can buy what ever movie he wants on the tv. He can do whatever he wants today.
Jan eats the breakfast awing every bite of the way. When he finishes eating I clean his mess for him. He looks at me weird but I dust it off and smile at him. When I finish cleaning I go to the bed room. Jan is laying on the bed with his eyes closed. I crawl on top of him. "So... what do you wanna do?" His eyes don't open but he responds. "What are you up to? Why are you being so good to me?" Wow he's fast, I only made him breakfast and he's already caught on to the fact that I'm up to something. "N-nothing, I just want you to have a good day." I suck ass at lying, but it seems Jan is as stupid as he looks cause he bought it. He's making his move and is undressing me. "Well in that case... don't mind if I do." My plan might just work! Since Jan is quite gullible. Jan pins me to the bed. "Tell me the truth. What are you planning?" What?! I thought he fell for it! "I'm not planning anything!" I turn my face away from him so that our eyes can't connect, but it seems that wasn't such a good idea. Jan is clearly bat shit crazy cause as soon as I turn my neck he takes the opportunity to seize my exposed neck. He bites into my neck and sucks in a little blood. A few moments later his face turns angry. He's mad, he's more mad then I've ever seen him. "Is that your plan! To leave me while I sleep! You want me to have the greatest day of my fucking life and then you go of and let that fucker suck you dry! You can't be turned you know! I ruined any chance of that the day I entered your pussy! The day I fucked you senseless! That was the day I took your virginity! If you try to turn into a fucking stupid ass vampire you'll be a ghoul! End of fucking story!" So he knew this whole time that we couldn't work yet he stayed! He knew I'd grow old while he stays young. "You knew? You knew this whole time?! Yet you didn't fucking speak up?!... fuck what did I expect, your a liar, your a selfish ass whole who cares and lives only for himself... how did I think we would work... why am I so stupid." I'm so crushed right now. I've been living in a fantasy, a dream land where we could last... but it's time I wake up and face reality. "Jan this can't work... take your ghouls and your shit... and just, go... just go... I don't need this okay." I say this but I don't even have the courage to look him in the eyes. "You want me to go? You fucking want me to go?! Bitch you can't blame this all on me! It was your ass that woke me up so..." I interrupt Jan and this time as I speak I look him in the eyes. "JAN GET OUT!" I bring my hand to my mouth to try and contain my self so I don't start sobbing, it seems though that Jan has beat me to it and is sobbing and pulling his hair. He's crying blood. "I don't want to. I want to stay hear with you can't you fucking see! I want to live every fucking last moment of the horrible life with you! Because I love you! You've changed me more then I could know! I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that you can't be changed... but apart of me didn't want you to be changed, I didn't want you to suffer and live the life of a blood thirsty vampire. I wanted you to live a long human, good life." My heart bursts hearing his splurge of words and emotions. I can't control my tears either. I snuggle into Jan and embrace him tightly. We sit like this for a while and then we both head to the washroom. We don't take a shower or a bath we just begging to make out on the bathroom counter. Shortly after that we move back into the bedroom and begin to make out on the bed. The pillows are bloody from Jan crying but we still continue. Jan starts to remove what clothes I have on and I do the same to him. We are now both naked and he is touching my body everywhere. His lips are also crashing with my hips, we are making love. I don't try to contain my moans I just let them go. Finally Jan climaxes first and I follow after. We weren't using protection and he came inside me. "Can vampires get humans pregnant?" I ask this my voice calm but my breath quick from our intercourse. I'm not really freaking out about it because even if they can get humans pregnant I can just go take a birth control. "Yes but only male vampires, so I heard. Female vampires however can't be impregnated at least that's what I think." He's a vampire himself yet he doesn't know anything about himself, kinda funny if you ask me. I begin to get up but Jan stops me. "Wait, let's just lay here like this for a little while." He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. My naked body pressed up against his naked body. "Jan drink my blood a little, I want you to know what I'm thinking." I pull my hair away from my neck and shoulder. He smiles and bites on my shoulder. Jan, I love you. I love you so much I can't stand it sometimes. I've never been in love like this before you. I would do anything for you. I would die for you, I would kill for you, and I'd give you anything in the world if I could. I am giving you all of me, I've gotta admit at first I was terrified of you... but then I started to feel that familiar tense feeling in my chest. From there I knew I had begun to fall for you. I was jealous of any other girls interacting with you. That day the ghoul had got me in the forest, I was scared, I had hoped it would never happen again... but then you changed that girl and you where so happy looking at her... I was so jealous. I was just wishing something bad would happen to me again, I was wishing a ghoul would get me again. I was so mad I slapped the girl... I just really love you. Telling you to leave today, broke me. I didn't want you to go but I felt like that was what I had to do at the moment cause I was so overcame with anger. Anyways I just wanted you to hear that. I love you.
I hear Jan's teeth leave my shoulder. "I didn't know you loved me that much, I love you too. I love you so much."

Me and Jan decide to lay in bed and watch movies for the rest of the day. We decide to just relax.