Rise and shine

I wake up and instantly need water. I'm so parched and thirsty. Jan is watching my every move. "What did you do to me?" I ask while looking at my body to see if anything is different. "I sucked most of your blood out. I had to get the led out but I didn't want to turn you ghoul or anything so I didn't suck it all, I just sucked it till I knew your body could do the rest of the cleaning." He says. I sit up and feel a raging head ache. Jan passes me a cup of water. "I have an idea." Jan says. I look up at him curiously. "I'm gonna take you somewhere tonight, and whatever I do there it's for you." He pauses, looks at me and the continues to speak. "I won't be... what your used to, I'll be a smudge different." I nod because I understand. I understand that today might get a little crazy, so I've got to prepare my self.
I get dressed, I put my utility belt that I use for architecture on, and then I put my favourite black boots on and some straps just in case. I tie my hair into a ponytail and then look into the mirror. I hear Jan nearing, he's singing "Fuck the pigs, fuck the rats, stupid ass bitches, suck my dick! I'm gonna fucking chop your tits." He walks into the bathroom, looks me up and down and then nods his head in pleasure. "You look like a sexy ass spy. I like it." I blush and push past him to get my beg. "Well your gonna need a weapon so let's go get you one." When Jan says weapon I snap my head around like he's lost his mind. When I'm about to speak and complain, Jan grabs my waist and begins running. In seconds we are at the old helsing manor. What are we doing here though. Jan begins walking off into the field somewhere and I follow him. He lifts up a patch of grass and under the grass there's a little hole. Jan jumps into the hole. "Stay up there I'll be back." He says and then walks away deep into the hole. A minute or so has passed and I can hear Jan making his way towards me. He jumps out of the whole carrying two large handguns and a box of ammunition. He strand one hand gun into my belt and the other gun he shoves into his pants. Then he embraces my hip again and begins to run. In moments we are at some club. We walk in and take a seat at the bar. A woman spots... Jan and greets him first. "Hey sugar what can I get you?" She flirts. Jan smiles at her and licks his lips. "I'd like..." he looks at me and then back at the bar tender. "YOUR ROTTING CORPES!!!" He yells and then he grabs the bar tender and sucks her neck. He's drawn attention to us and everyone is watching him with disgust or confusion. The woman falls dead to the floor, her skin pale and blue. I gasp and step away from the girl. Everyone begins to scream, and then one by one Jan begins the suck there blood too and in minute the floor is full of dead bodies. I feel tears well up in my eyes but then I notice the bar tenders body begins to move. I go to touch her but then Jan grabs my arm and pulls me away from her. She gets up and smiles at me. I look around and see all the other people Jan killed are now standing on their feet. "Their ghouls." Jan whispers in my ear. Their ghouls? Why would he need ghouls though? "Alrighty attention all bitches! Today we are going to get you ready for... drum roll please!!!!... That's right! You fucking guessed it! WAAARRR!!!" He says with a loud psychotic laugh. "If you touch this little one right here... I'll fucking light your corpse on fire! Now let's get it moving." He points a finger out the door and begins to march. I quickly follow behind him. We march all the way to an abandoned shack near the Epping forest. Jan opens the shack and there's stairs leading to the some underground place. "Ladies first." Jan says while smiling and gently pushing me. I walk down and lights flicker on. I see a whole lot of gear and huge busses. This place is big. "Alright everyone gear the fuck up!" Jan yells and points towards the gear. "Once everyone is ready we will head to the new and improved helsing manor! Where the one and only stick-up-her-ass-bitch is! And some stupid vampire twat, along with Alucard our main target! But before all that go find some more people to turn and gear them up as well! Now fuckers scatter!" Jan raises his hands and then they all leave the area so quick it's as if they teleported. Once they all leave Jan turns to face me. He strokes my head and our faces draw closer. "Listen to me. I don't know where this day may take us but, I love you remember that." When he says that I feel like my heart just jumped out my chest. I hug him tightly, "I love you too Jan!"

The beginning of a new war.