Teaser #1

"Jan no! Stop! It hurts!" Jan has me up against the floor. He's pulling my hair and trusting his body against mine. I scream and cry but Jan's eyes never change from his signature dull, hazy, yellow eyes. I'm scared. "Open your eyes!" Jan is screaming for me to open my eyes but why? I'm looking right at him. 

I wake up and Jan is fearfully looking at me, blood oozing from his mouth. I start to retreat. "Hey, it was a dream why are you trying to get away from me?" He says while extending a hand out to grab me. "NO!" I close my eyes and push Jan away. I hear a loud crash and then quiet whimpering. I open my eyes to see Jan on the floor holding him self in pain, the wall dented. He looks up at me and its like I can read his thought's he's terrified just by our eye contact but why is he afraid of me. "Hey, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why are your eye's like that?" I feel confused at Jan's frightened and confused state. "Your eyes are red! a-and you're strong as hell!" Jan says in a cold sweat. I don't believe his words so I rush to the bathroom to see for myself. I look and instantly am shocked. Jan's words were true. My eyes are red and my skin is brighter. "It's him. He did this to you." Jan says while looking at my belly. He's talking about our baby boy. "Is that possible, I mean what am I?" I ask panicked and confused. "I don't know. I've never heard of a human giving birth to a child. So I have no idea... and you... your not human, anymore." My heart skips several beats at Jan's words. I'm not human? Then what am I? A vampire? "You must be entering the newborn stage. Your uncontrollable power, your raging emotions. This is crazy... He turned you without making you a ghoul." Jan says stunned at the fact. My baby did this.