lustful fights

WARNING 15+: YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE 18+ BUT IM WARNING YOU THIS GETS PRETTY SEXUAL. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY THE GRAPHIC LANGUAGE IN ANYWAY PLEASE DON'T READ. IF YOU READ I ONLY WANNA SEE GOOD COMMENTS OKAY NO HATE! PLUSE WE CANT CONTAIN JAN'S LANGUAGE!

I wake up in pain, all my muscles are aching. I moan in pain and then I feel something slither up my thighs. I grab it before it gets to close to my treasure chest. I feel it's a hand but what did I expect, it's obviously always going to be Jan's hand. "How bout some morning sex to get started?" He says while crawling on top of me, I shake my head and try to push him off but he doesn't move an inch. He grabs hold of my breast and squeezes them tightly. I immediately become heated and feel my cheeks flushing. Jan leans in between my thighs, the heat of his breath almost unbearable. With a bold caress of his tongue, I feel a little dizzy. He rubs his fist against my secret centre, I clutch fistfuls of his shirt and begin to rack about. I hear him chuckle, he looks up from in between my now soaking thighs and gives me that naughty smile of his. I know this particular smile all too well, in fact, this smile is the smile that sets it all off. I begin to feel a strong scenes of desire towards Jan, and my body starts to turn against me with excitement. Jan takes off his shirt and pants, he looks down at me, his eyes burning with lust. I quickly close my legs but he grasped my knees and eased them apart. He slips his hands around my waist and drives his hips into mine. He moves in and out of me, I arch my back uncontrollably. Jan is completely focused on me, he hasn't taken his eyes off my face at all. He starts to thrust deeper and deeper and each thrust I yelp. I feel I'm starting to lose my senses, I can't seem to focus. I'm just going along with the ride. "You look like your having fun. You like when I pound you with my huge vampire dick don't you? I'll make this last long we'll do it all fucking day!" He breaths heavy but laughs loud. He lifts me up onto his lap, I bite his shoulder my saliva almost dripping down his back. He rubs my hips with his big hands. I look him in the eyes and I give him a saucy grin. He seems to be even more aroused by it, he looks down at my naked body then back up at my face. I move my face to his ear and whisper "Take me" then I nibble his ear and move back to his face where I then kiss his thin pierced lips. He grabs the back of my head and deepens the kiss. We reach climax almost simultaneously and I let out a loud heated moan. Before I can fall on to the bed he grabs hold of me and hugs me. I hug back and I feel his back muscles against the palms of my hands. I've never felt this way towards anyone, I never even imagined the day I'd participate in sexual intercourse. My thoughts are interrupted by Jan's sudden words. "Goodness, you're so tight... I thought my big Vampire Shaft was gonna break you. I saw your legs shaking and your eyes rolling back, and when you whispered into my ear "take me" I just had to pound it." He sits there smiling. I take this advantage while he's lost in thought to quickly get up and go to the washroom. I decide I'd shower, and it seems I won't be showering alone. Jan walks into the washroom as well, he turns on the water and puts bubble bath in. "Well get in don't just stand there like a fucking dumbass." He says while flicking me with water. I walk to the bathtub and get in, I sit in it and immediately after I feel the water raise. I look behind me and I see Jan's dopey face close to my face. He wraps his arms around me and we sit in the bath just like that for a good ten minutes, no words, no movement, just Jan and me in an embrace.
I've made Jan some breakfast and also started cleaning. I think about what my year with Jan will be like? I think about how we may only have a year. That man could come for Jan anytime, I don't know if it will have a terrible ending or a brand new beginning but I know one thing, I will protect Jan no matter what. I know a useless woman like me is nothing against a vampire but I've got to at least try even if it means giving my life. If it's for Jan then maybe it's not that bad. "Hey come over here and suck my cock it needs it." I look at him like he's dumb and continues to clean and before I know it he's in front of me. I freak out and drop the bottle of Windex. He grabs my waist and pulls me close. "I'm not sucking your... your penis so leave me alone!" I yell and try to push his body away from mine. "You don't have to I was joking, it would be nice... but I really want to know what was going on inside that pretty little head of yours?" He says while pulling the hair in front of my face behind my ear. "N-nothing in particular," I say. He sighs and then pats his pants where his penis is. "If you don't start talking I'll make you start sucking. I will force it deep down your throat." I cringe at his cruel words. "I was thinking about that man and how I can help you," I say and turn my face away with frustration. "You can't help, Alucard will kill me and if you try to help he'll kill you too," Jan says while dropping his hands from my hips. "Well, I'd rather die then..." I don't finish my sentence instead I just pick up the Windex and walk away. The thought of losing Jan is upsetting. "I don't ever want to hear you say that suicidal shit ever again. Fuck! I've lived... a while and I've died before, so if I die that sucks cause that's just how it is! And I don't want you throwing your life away for me!" I look at him with cold eyes. "WELL IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK YOUR SELFISH! YOU'RE THE ONE THATS HERE ANYWAY! YOUR THE ONE THAT I LOVE! SO IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN JUST DIE AND LEAVE ME!... leave me alone..." I drop to my knees and feel the warm tears flow out my eyes. Jan picks me up and carries me to the bedroom.
We make love and forget about the topic... for now.

ATTENTION AUTHORS NOTE: This chapter was just a little treat cause I see people are reading my stories and like it so ya and come on guys we are all human soooo who cares if this chapter is a little overrated!

Anyways

HAPPY READING!!!!!❤❤