Mistress

"Architecture girl, you're so gorgeous and strong. You scare me a little."

I stand in the light of the moon, face to face with Alucard. Jan and his army behind me. The cold night's wind blowing, blood boiling in all of our veins.

"Where is your child?"

1 Hour before:

I've been struggling to control my newfound powers. Both Jan, Pickle and I have been trying hard to control it and the problem is every time I go to assert even a little bit of my power an excessive amount comes out. The first time I blew up 20 ghouls at once and don't even get me started about the rest. Right now Lukas our little baby boy is resting in the cabin. Jan had a brother named Luke so I suggested we name our baby after his brother. Jan seemed to like the consideration that went into Lukas's name. 

Lukas Valentine, my precious baby boy.

"Hey! Are you even paying attention right now?! You just killed like 100 ghouls  again!" Jan yells in frustration. "I'm sorry I was thinking about Lukas. I'm just really happy." I say with a small smile. Jan sighs and embraces me tightly he then leans in closer and gently kisses me on the forehead. "Listen to me, I'm really happy that Lukas was born but you need to learn to control your power so that you can protect yourself against that cocksucker!" Jan desperately proclaims. I grip onto his shirt, take a deep breath and nod. "Alright, to protect my family and me. Let's get back to work." I say with determined eyes. I turn to the ghouls and really try to just focus my energy toward them. I have no idea what I'm doing or what I'm supposed to be doing but I'm just trying to do anything that might help. 

I hear mumbling from afar. 

"Ki-kill... ki-ill me..." I look towards the voice and I see a female ghoul staring at me with desperate eyes. "Jan, did you hear that?" I ask with shock stained on my face. "Hear what?" Jan says as expected unaware. I begin to walk towards the female ghoul with caution. She twitches and bows her head. I touch her shoulder hoping maybe she can understand I won't hurt her. As soon as she and I connect I get a flash of what seems to be her memories. She had a child... a young boy probably about 7 years old. She went to get a treat for him while he was left at home awaiting her husband... but... she was attacked by a ghoul... she didn't make it home to her son. 

I begin to cry. 

"I... I'm so sorry. I am so sorry that this has happened to you. I promise you I will put a stop to all of this so that your son and your husband won't be at risk to danger!" I say with nothing but raw emotion. The female ghoul also sheds a few tears. "M-Mistress... I serve.. serve... Mis... mistress..." The ghoul stutters. She bows which starts a movement. All the other ghouls begin to bow as well. I turn to look at Jan and Pickle with still teary eyes. Jan and Pickle seemed to be stunned by this movement. I turn back to the bowed ghouls. "Thank you, I softly speak towards the ghouls. As I'm about to return to Jan's side I notice the figure of... Alucard! Alucard is about 5 meters behind Jan. I run to Jan's side and fiercely stare at the amused Alucard. "Architecture girl, you're so gorgeous and strong. You scare me a little." Alucard says with a sharp-toothed smile. "Where is your child?" He asks while looking around at the scenery. His question caused anger to stir up within. "You won't ever get to see or know my child!" I say while taking a fighting stance. "I never thought you'd be able to turn into such a phenomenal Vampire goddess with without my assistance. To be honest I think you may even be stronger than my own Police girl." Alucard says this with glorifying eyes. "Just shut your chops you filthy mutt before I shove my foot so far down your throat it comes out your asshole!" Jan exclaims with vibrant yellow eyes. Alucard scoff and brushes off Jan's comments. "Architect girl, I'm disappointed to continuously see you with this piece of trash," Alucard confesses with deep red eyes. I decide to make the first attack before he does. I focus my power and blow out the left side of his waist. He steps back a little bit but looks unfazed by my attack. The gaping hole in his waist begins to regenerate by the moment. He gives off a pure evil smile and begins to walk towards us. "Alright! Everyone retreat into the forest!" I exclaim and then grab Jan and Pickles arms and begin to make my way within the forest. Just as I enter the forest some blonde woman with bigger breast than mine jumps into our path. "I'll take care of this dumb bitch!" Jan says and then chases her deep within the forest. 

As I watch Jan run after that blonde woman I see Alucard running too so I decide to chase him before he gets to Jan. 

[A/N]: Um... you see... I'd like to apologize again!... for.. you know... the late (ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ. REALLY ʟᴀᴛᴇ) and short (ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ. REALLY sʜᴏʀᴛ) update. Thank you for the baby boy names... I took into consideration the name Lukas because I thought it was cute of you all to be so considerate about Jan and his past and family and what not... So once again thank you and also thank you for following this book for as long and supporting me for as long as you have! Really I truly appreciate all of your love and support. It has really helped me a lot! (υ)  I hope you all enjoy this small little chapter!