Day one

I wake up and see Jan sleeping right beside me, his face just inches away. "WAAAA!!!" I move away frantically and fall off the bed. "Someone is a little over dramatic." I look up and see Jan is staring at me with an annoyed expression. I quickly get up and speed walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see a whole bunch of dark marks on my neck. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I yell out while holding my neck. I see Jan enter the bathroom and look in the mirror. "You fell asleep right away last night, I got bored and took advantage. What's the biggy?" He says while rubbing his eyes. What's the biggy? Is he serious! Arg! I grab my towel and turn around to usher Jan out but he's already naked. "AHHH WHAT THE!" I turn around quickly but I know my mind is already scared. "What I was gonna shower. You've never seen a dick before like jeez chill out woman." Is he serious right now?! He's telling me to chill out! I'm gonna rip my hair out. "So little architect bitch are you gonna get undressed or what?" He says with a devil like smile plastered to his face. I scoff and walk past him about to leave the room when he grabs my arm. In the blink of an eye I'm naked. "WHAT THE?! STOP IT LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I try and squirm but I feel his hot skin up against my body and it's making me really uncomfortable. "You are giving me the biggest... and I mean biggest erection possible. I mean let's admit it you are fucking sexy!" He picks me up and carries me to the tub. He turns on the water and starts to wash my body. I stand there stiff as a log no longer sure what to do. He gently wets my hair and then starts to shampoo it. I start to relax. "Why are you doing this to me?" With the courage I built up I finally mustered up some words. He rinses my hair and then answers me. "Because you woke me with your blood so now I am yours."  I say nothing more and just let him finish washing me.
I go and sit down in front of the tv with a bowl of cereal. I read the headlines. (There was recent attack on the queen of England by a strange terrorist group.) I pick up the remote and switch the channel. "Why did you do that? I was watching that!" I look over and see Jan is sitting beside me with his bowl of cereal too. I didn't even notice him. He snatches the remote out of my hand a switches the Chanel back to the original channel. He's such a brat!
"I'm gonna go turn on the heat, it's cold in here." I tell him about to stand up, when he grabs my hips and pulls me back down into his lap. Without a word he wraps his arms around me and continues to watch the tv. I look down at his hands in bewilderment. Why did he do this? Why am I feeling this way? I feel a stinging in my heart? Is this his doing?
In a second I feel warmth flowing threw my body. As much as I hate him, I can't deny he is warm. I feel my eye lids start to get heavy and I feel myself drifting in and out of consciousness. "Oh don't you fucking fall asleep on me little bitch." My eyes shoot open at Jan's voice, I almost forgot of his existence. I get up suddenly and instantly feel a piercing pain in my head. My vision starts to get blurry and I loose my balance. I prepare myself for impact but there's no need. I don't hit the floor, instead I'm held in a strong embrace. "Are you okay or what?" I nod and slowly move out of his hold. It's probably just from all that exploring lately I haven't really gotten much sleep. "The human body can be such a waist." I hear Jan flop back onto the couch. I'm about to walk to the kitchen to put my bowl away when I feel the pain again. I drop my bowl and it falls to the ground with a loud crash and then I loose consciousness.
When I wake up I'm in my bed and my blinds are closed. I look around for Jan and I see him sitting in the bathroom searching threw my towel drawer. "What are you looking for?" I ask him with a voice barley a whisper. "I'm looking for a face cloth." He replies. "They are in the drawer beside." I say while watching his every move. What does he want with a face cloth? I see him dampen the cloth with water and then walk over beside my bed. He places the cloth on my forehead and the lays beside me. "Why are you doing this?" I ask him, shock clearly portrayed across my face. "Is my actions so shocking? Did you think I was gonna take advantage of your weak state right now and kill you? I probably would but that's not the point." He says while scratching his arm pit. I nod my head and then close my eyes. I drift off once again into a deep sleep with Jan by my side. I've pretty much gotten threw day one. Now I have to get threw day two, day three, day four, and so on. I'll have to find a way to live with him, the man I've awaken from slumber, no from death.