Neck pains

I wake up out of my sleep, and look at Jan still sleeping soundly. I get up and open the door of our cabin room. I walk down the stairs and get flashbacks of last time. I still continue to keep walking, almost as if possessed to keep walking. I walk outside and feel something drip on my face. I look up and see there's a dead animal on the door frame. I cover my mouth to contain the scream. How did that even get there?!
I stand up and as I'm about to take a step a ghoul is in front of me, staring at me with so much thirst. The ghoul covers my mouth so I can't scream. I kick and thrash around. I'm so scared, tears are falling out my eyes non stop. The ghoul brings me into the nearby forest. He strips me naked and begins to suck my body all over, leaving red marks all over my body. The ghoul bites my neck hard, my body arches. I'm in so much pain, my hole body is sore. The ghoul takes his hand off my mouth to pull open my legs and I take that moment to scream for Jan's name. "JAN! JAN!! JA..." before I can finish saying Jan for the third time the ghoul slams his hand on my mouth. I screech under his hand. He slaps me multiple times. As he continues to slap my body I notice a dark figure in the entrance of the forest. I recognize the dark deadly aura right away and before I can even blink Jan has already ripped the ghoul off of my body. He begins to stomp on him and scream swear words repeatedly. "Fucking! Stupid as fuck up!! Bust your fucking face up! Fuck your life! Bitch ass mother fucker!!" I turn my face away and cover my ears. I don't want to hear or see what Jan is doing to the ghoul.  I stay curled up with my ears covered and my eyes closed for about six minutes before I feel my body being raised. I'm in Jan's arms. My cold, damp, naked body now being warmed by Jan's large chest and arms. Even through Jan's cloths I can feel his muscles. I look at Jan's eyes and they still look cloudy and violent. His aura is still as deadly as ever and yet he's holding me delicately. I can see his teeth are sharp, and I can tell he's biting his tongue.

We get back to the cabin and he lightly placed me on the bed, he sits down beside me and stares at the ground like a mad man. I stand up and walk in front of him. I want to please him and make him happy. "No not tonight." Is all he says before laying back on the bed. I crawl on top of him and we make eye contact. I start to blush, "please. I feel disturbed, that mans touch is on my body and it makes my skin crawl. I want you to take it away. I want you to suck my neck, in the spot that he sucked." When I say that he trails my skin all the way up from my hip to the part of my neck the ghoul sucked. His eyes that just a second ago looked deadly now look hungry and lustful. I start to unbutton his shirt, and unzip his pants. I don't know if this is what I really want right now but it seems to be putting him in a better mood. "Look at all these marks Jan. Can you make them better?" I move my neck closer to his face an I immediately feel his teeth against the wound, it hurts so bad but I feel this is necessary. I can hear Jan sucking on the wound, in someways it feels painful but in other ways it's comforting. Jan finally excepts me and begins to make love to me. He pushes his body into mine and I try and hold back the moans but they escape. My hands are on Jan's back, I feel every muscle in Jan's body moving as he's bouncing me on his lap. Since Jan generates quite a lot of body heat I am already dripping in many ways.
Jan sucks my skin everywhere, leaving new marks on my skin.
I have come to my finish and so has Jan, I clasp against Jan's perfectly crafted chest. Jan continues to lick the wound on my neck, and for a moment I swear I heard him chuckle.
I start to get flashbacks of my moment with the ghoul, I remember his crazy, thoughtless eyes. I remember when he ripped off my clothes, or even had the brain to think about covering my mouth. Yes the ghoul was stupid, but he wasn't that stupid. "What are you getting at?" Jan breaks my thoughts with his sudden question. He read my mind through blood, I should have known. "I mean what if, these ghouls are different. Maybe they evolved or maybe you have something about you that makes the ghouls somewhat knowledgeable." I explain to him with strain in my voice. I can tell he's thinking about what I said.
What's also weird is I read in an article that vampires just born don't gain a different eye colour until they drink blood and have made it through there 2nd and sometimes 3rd stage. There are only a handful of people like me who know the truth about vampires. "Jan, why did the vampire you turned eyes change colour immediately?" When I ask this I look at Jan's expressions, he seems totally stumped. I know he doesn't know the answer so I continue talking. "Jan I think we should study your power, I think that your more powerful then you've put yourself out there to be or maybe it's the fact that you where resurrected meanwhile you where just a chip created vampire or in other terms artificial vampire." I explain it all out to Jan, I don't know if he's processing it all, he seems confused. "So your telling me I could have more powers?" He asks with his hand in his chin. I nod and begin to reach for my luggage. I pull out my notebook and a pen and begin to wright down my hypothesis. Jan stands up and poses for me. "Oh my gosh Jan I'm not Leonardo DaVinci, I can't draw out your body and study just from looking at you, your so funny." I laugh and continue writing.
For the Rest of the night we joke around and make love.
I don't know what information we will find out about Jan and his new power but I'll leave it up to time because only time can give us the answers.