Contractions

Jan and I are training when I start to feel a serious pain in my body. A pain that makes it feel like my hips are going to break. This pain is so bad I drop to the ground with a loud scream and tears in my eyes.

I see Jan and Pickle rush towards me. "Shit she's going into Labor!" Jan yells and I am the one in shock this time. This time I'm baffled and unsure on what to do. Surprisingly Jan is handling this well while I'm screaming like a mad women. I am quickly hoisted into Jan's large warm arms and rushed to the bedroom where Jan gets me ready to have our baby boy.

He puts me onto the bed and begins to quickly remove my bottom clothing. He puts a blanket over my lower probably to hide my naked body from Pickles view. My legs are spread and sweat is dripping from my body profusely.

It feels like my vagina is being ripped into pieces resulting in destruction. Labor is the worst pain in the world!

Jan's hands are by my vagina as he waits for our child to come out and greet us meanwhile Pickle is keeping my vitals in check. Jan is also rubbing my shaking thighs which is a real comfort right now.

Giving birth to this vampire child could go wrong so Pickle is beside me to respond quickly to a drop in heart rate, sudden unconsciousness, or any other irregularities. Even though I'm already turning I'm still a little human and am at risk to death.

Right now, I can feel the baby moving threw my hips and out of my vagina.

"I can see the fucking head!" Jan yells from in between my legs.

"Don't fucking swear in front of him!" I yell furiously towards Jan.

"He doesn't even know what the fuck we are even saying!" Jan snaps back at me.

As I'm about to snap back at him again the pain in my vagina increases causing me to thrash about and scream louder. Pickle places his hands on both of my shoulders to hold me in place. I start to hear the crying of my son and it cause me to begin crying loudly as well.

"He's almost out!" Jan yells with what sounds like a small chuckle.

I'll be able to see him any moment! I can even hear him! "He's out!" Jan yells happily. My legs collapse into themselves at the good news!

"Hey Pickle dick clean her up!" Jan says while walking our son towards me.

He hands me this beautiful baby boy and instantly I begin to cry. His eyes are yellow like Jan's and his skin is so soft. He's so beautiful and pure. He's looking up at me with big beautiful eyes.

I look up to Jan and Jan has an amazing smile on his face. His smile is so sincere that my tears just keep flowing from my eyes. I can't believe this. I'm just so happy I can't comprehend. This baby that Jan and I had created is now in my arms! My baby boy!

"He's got your eyes Jan." I say with a small chuckle. Jan bends down to get a better look at our baby boy. Jan gently strokes the baby's head.

"He looks more like you though." Jan says while smiling softly upon the baby. This side of Jan is something I have never seen before.

"Jan I love you so much. Thank you." I say, tears dwelling up in my eyes once again. Jan pinches my cheeks playfully. "I love you too."

As we greet our baby Pickle breaks our happy thoughts with his comments.

"Sorry to interrupt but... she needs something to eat as soon as possible."

Jan frustratedly looks away and paces in thought.

"I'll do it." I say surprising boy Pickle and Jan at my words Pickle disappears and Jan comes back to my side.

"Are you sure about this?" Jan says while watching and examining my face.

I nod and reply "yes I'm sure, Jan."

Jan sighs and scratches his head dumbfounded. Pickle returns with a ziplock bag full of flesh. The sight of it makes me want to vomit. Pickle hands the bag to Jan and Jan pulls out a juicy and dripping chunk of flesh. I sit up with our baby boy in my arms. I don't want to eat this but if I want to protect my family this is the only way.

Jan holds the flesh close to my face. I close my eyes and take a little nibble. Strangely it tastes amazing and it sends a sensual sensation down my entire body. My next bite is a big one.

"Calm down! You'll bite my fucking hand off!" Jan says while looking at me crazily. Jan is way to dramatic for his own well being. I keep eating the flesh. I can feel strange sensations coercing throughout my body.

"Your eyes are so red!" Jan exclaims in astonishment. Jan seems way more surprised then I am.

"She is no longer a new born. She's a fully grown vampire now." Pickle says while studying my presence. Jan is also studying me. He's probably wondering how our baby managed to turn my vamp. He's probably amazed I was even able to conceive.

I feel stronger though. I feel brand new.

[A/N]: I am gonna say this once again! Sorry for the late (ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ) and short (ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sʜᴏʀᴛ) up date. (υ) if you guys have any ideas on baby boy names please send them my way cause I ain't got nothing! This is like naming a real child!!!! ˏɞ₎ˎ