Evan and Alec

I nod yes and keep looking at the ocean. "So you have any siblings?" He asks. "I did...once" I say. Jack left the family when I was 5. "What do you mean by once?" He asks. "Long story short my older brother left me and my family when I was 5" I say and look at him. He looks at me and we look to the ground in embarrassment. I think for him but for me yes. I blush hard and look and the ocean. "How about you?" I ask. He nods yes. "A little sister. Her names Aly and Evan is my cousin. I know his taste so I know how to bug him. Hey....At least I have his weaknesses heh" he says. I laugh and he laughs with me. "What's his weaknesses then? If he begins to bug him I can just use his weaknesses." I say. "His number one weakness is if you break his guitar. He can't live without it. Second is his hair. And punching him works better" he says. Gold peeks in and squeals "mah SHIPPPPPP!!!" Ugh Gold!

Riiiiiiinnnngggg
Well there's the bell. I wave bye to Alec and start walking to my next class which is my last. Gym. I walk to the girls locker room and change

 I walk to the girls locker room and change

There! But I'm not sure this is my style

There! But I'm not sure this is my style. I mean a crop top!? And shorts?! This principle is weird. I mean this is Gold's style but not mine. Whoever made these choices know my fav color. Cyan and blue. This crop top is blue. I come out and Alec is on the bench. My jacket is making it feel really warm now. I take off my jacket and tie it on my waist. I put my hair in a ponytail and go on field. "We will be doing soccer today!! Boys vs girls!! Go!" The gym teacher says...