The whole rehearsal

Hi everyone! I'm not dead!

~•~~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•<•
In class the speaker starts.

Everyone participating in the play head to the stage in the auditorium! Your teacher is now awake after the kiss thing! And the actors of Romeo and Juliet...you better be there

And the announcement goes off. "UGGHH WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE THE MAIN CHARACTERS!!" Me and Alec say in unison and groan while walking out the door. We get in and out mom lets us put on the costumes.
They're rehearsing the scene that Alec APPARENTLY forgot

Alec: oh how she puts her hand on her cheek. How I wish to hold her hand in mine. And how this part is really creepy.

"Ugh Alec! Get over it and do it unless you want to literally get frozen!" My mom says and he goes back to it frightened.

Time skip when they get married in the play

Gold the priest: will you. Romeo Conbolt (hehe fairytale!) Juliet Heartfilia to be your wedded wife?

Alec: I do

Gold: and will you. Juliet Heartfilia take Romeo Dragneel to be your wedded husband?

Me: I do...

Gold: you may now kiss the bride!

We lean in and a paper with a heart on it covers it. So we actually didn't kiss. Mom wanted to save it for the end.

Time skip end part

Me: what do we have here? My love...dead upon me...a kiss I shall give before he departs...

I lean in and kiss him for two seconds. He part and everyone else in the play claps except for mom. Who is knocked out again...

We all go back to our classes... "How did it go Romeo and Juliet?" Our teacher asks with a smirk. And btw she's talking to me and Alec since we're in the same class. "Our teacher fainted again after the last scene" me and Alec say in unison. "Aw I wanna see it! When do we get to see you guys rehearse?" The teacher says. Me and Alec's faces go red cause we just remembered we have to kiss in front of people.

"Our next rehearsal which is tomorrow!" Gold says coming in.

"Whhhhyyyy?!" Me and Alec whine in unison...