Gym

I get in the girls team and most of the girls are just sitting around and not doing anything. The coach throws the ball in the air and once the ball hit the ground 3 time I kick the ball. I pass the ball to Gold and she shoots a goal.
I look back and see Kyran looking at Gold. Alec stares at me. I blush and keep playing.
1 hour later and transfer to swimming free
Yes we get to do swimming and do whatever we want in the pool!!! I love to swim! (I love to swim too) I put in a bathing suit and put a jacket on until I get to the pool.

 1 hour later and transfer to swimming free     Yes we get to do swimming and do whatever we want in the pool!!! I love to swim! (I love to swim too) I put in a bathing suit and put a jacket on until I get to the pool

I take my hair out of a ponytail and let it loose. I go out and Gold is already in the pool. I sit and the ledge and look around while kicking water. Gold pulls me in the pool and I land in the water in Alec's arms. Me and him blush so hard and Gold squeals so much she hugs Kyran so hard. I think he's suffocating in her hug. Well my jacket came off at least. I jump out of Alec's arms so it becomes less awkward now.
"I'm gonna punch you to hell Gold!!!!" I yell at her and start swimming to chase her (Funneh took my line!!!!)
Alec's p.o.v
Funneh landed in my arms in a swim suit. Uhhhhhh. I was blushing so so hard. Kyran approaches me and says "Ha! You've got a crush!" I punch him playfully "I can tell you like Gold!" I say. He blushes "I saw you blush when she hugged you!!" I say. He stays silent and looks down. "I have an idea Kyran...chicken fight!" I say. He nods yes and we swim over to Gold and Funneh. I go under her and pick her up onto  my neck. Kyran does the same and the girls freeze and Gold shouts "Falec is an amazing ship!!" Funneh face palms her face and says "you better not ship me or else I'll ship you with Kyran!" Kyran and Gold freeze and look at each other. I move to them and Funneh knocks them down. "Funneh!" "Alec!" Kyran and Gold say at the same time. Me and Funneh laugh so much *kyran goes to them and knock Funneh off and she lands in Alec's arms...again* Funneh and I blush and look like tomatoes. Gold gets her phone and takes pics..I wonder why?
Time Skip After school Funneh p.o.v
     I am officially in love with Alec. But not to be serious I like him. Yandere comes to me and says "should you like to go to my sleep over tonight?" She asks "Sure! Can I invite Gold?" I say and she nods yes while handing me a flier that had the Tim and where her house is. Well this is gonna be interesting...