Next day rehearsal

I change into my dress for the play.

"Do we really have to perform in front of the whole school?" Me and Alec beg to my mom. "Sorry but get to your places!" My mom says. We both groan and get in our places.

Narrator: a long time ago a girl named Juliet longed to have a love. She lived in her tower. Hoping one day to find someone. But in the bushes lies a warrior. Looking at the fair maiden..

Alec: oh how she puts her hand in her cheek. Oh how I wish to put her hand on mine. Her beauty from the roses. Her voice from the angels I long for her to be mine.

Me: hello there! My name is Juliet and you are?

Alec: Romeo. Could you come here to me for a chat?

Me: I would love to

I go down from my my tower and we start to talk.

Time skip to the marriage: by the Falec fans!

Gold the priest: will you. Romeo Conbolt take Juliet Heartfilia as your wedded wife?

Alec: I do

Gold: will you. Juliet Heartfilia take Romeo Conbolt to be your wedded husband?

Me: I do

Gold: you may now kiss the bride.

We lean in and the paper comes in.

Time skip to the end cause of my laziness

"Playing Juliet is Funneh!" Mom says and I bow. "Playing Romeo is Alec!" Mom says and he bows. The whole stage crew comes in.

Time Skip After every introduction and at Gold and Funneh's dorm

Well at least school is over now. But I'm majorly bored! Gold walks over to me and says "Hey Funneh! Do you wanna go shopping?" She asks. "Sure! And uh.........canyouandKyrangoonadoubledatewithmeandAlec? Please?" I ask. Her eyes bright up. "Of course! I want to see my ship in action! His is a life time opportunity for me! And I'm head of the Falec ship club!" She says. "Wow they even have a club for us!" I head Alec say and he appears on my shoulder.

"When were you here?!" Me and Gold ask in unison. "Who says I'm not allowed to be here?" He asks with a smirk. And his head on his arm and his arm on my shoulder.

"No one Mr. Smirky pants" I say.