The new parents!

Funneh POV at health class

"Ok so for today we will making babies!" The teacher says and me and Gold screech "WE'RE DEFINITELY NOT READY!!" And blush super hard.

And so do all the girls in the class. "Uh I should've said it like this. I will be pairing all of you up to take care of an egg! The shipping club--" before the teacher finished me and Alec hide behind the closet. "Where are they?!" We here the shipping club shout to our teacher. "Uh..." we nod our heads no. "They're not here" she says and the shippers leave.

Me and Alec come out and sigh. "Why is there even a shipping club? Theres are reason why they don't know we're dating. Cause they'll die if they know and I don't wanna be caught for murder!" Alec says. "Well for one they threatened the principal. And boy was that scary. And the first pair is actually Funneh and Alec! Here you two!" She says and she gives an egg to Alec. "This shouldn't be so hard" I say.

"It could be practice for your future too" the teacher says and smirks at the both of us. Me and Alec just blush really hard. "You love birds can go now!" She says and we both leave. "Oh just to tell you Evan moved in with me and he's sharing a room with Aly. So he'll be at the house too" he says.

"That's ok. I don't really mind. Plus I'll get to know him a bit better since he doesn't really talk much" I say.

Time skip to Alec's house

We go inside the house and see Aly squealing on the floor when she saw us. Alec's arm is around me... ohhh.

"Uh.....you ok Aly?" I ask her. "I MUST CALL THE REST OF THE SHIPPING CLUB!!!" She yells and tries to get to her phone but me and Alec hold her down. "Please no! WAIT IS THAT HOW THEY GET PICTURES OF ME AND FUNNEH SLEEPING?!?! CREEPY!!" Alec yells. "Fine I'll stop. Only if you two kiss in front of me!" She says pouting.

"Really? That easy? You could've told us that a long time ago when we started dating! We'll do it!" Alec says and kisses me and I kiss back. Wow I can hear Aly squealing from a mile away. We both pull away and see that Aly was now gone.

"When they got the pictures of us sleeping I literally thought they were stalking!" I say. "Me too. Now what do we name this egg?" He asks. "Mash our names together it makes Falec! And yes I got that from Gold" I say. "Since no one knows if an egg is a girl or boy Falec is a unisex bar so that could work!

Oh hey Evan! I see you're paired up with... Felicia..." Alec says and we both glare at her. "You will be mine Alec..." Felicia said creepily