Emalyn

Emalyn. She's my girlfriend. Do you have an ex...an ex that wants you back...a boyfriend or a crush?" He asks. "Yes. Yes. No and yes. And the ex that wants you back...make it an ex that wants you back like crazy" I say.
"Now back to Truth it dare!" Yandere says. "WAIT!! Let's do kiss or date! It's a wonderful game!!!!!!" Says Gold. "We can do a mix. The first two are kiss or date and the next three are Truth or Dare" Yandere says. I sit down and Jack sits next to me. Gold spins the bottle and it lands on Felicia.
"Kiss or date?" Gold asks
"Kiss" Felicia says. "You have to kiss......Jack. Funneh's brother Jack!" She says. Felicia smirks and Jack looks terrified. "You're my sister Funneh! Just help me!!!!" He says as Felicia comes closer to him. I laugh so hard "Sorry but I want to see this so bad! It'll be so hilarious that I'm gonna throw up probably!" I say and Felicia kisses him on the lips. He breaks the kiss and they finish. He wipes his mouth with his sleeve and I laugh so hard I fall on my back even though I was sitting in the floor. Jack spins the bottle and it lands on Kyran. "Kiss or date?" Jack says. "Date" Kyran says and we all sigh. "You have to have a date with Gold" he says. Kyran and Gold look at each other blushing so hard. Kyran doesn't move so Yandere spins the bottle. It lands on me.
"Truth or Dare Funneh?" She says. "Dare!" I say. Yandere looks at me then Alec. I have a bad feeling with this. A very bad feeling...."I dare you to go to my room.......with Alec and kiss each other so much!" She says. I faint blushing so so so hard. I wake up and yell "YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! I WOULD RATHER EAT GOLD'S BURT FOOD!!!!". I say. Yandere grabs the hood of my jacket that I put on and the hood of Alec's hoodie. She drags me and Alec to her room. "PLEASE HELP ME JACK!! I'll DO ANYTHING!! IM ONLY 16!!"I shout and Jack starts to laugh "This is my pay back" he says. "I'm gonna kill you later!!" I yell and Yandere puts us onto the bed. "You guys will be kissing a lot and sleeping together! And if you don't.......I will take out all of your hair and make it into a cake and stuff it in your mouth!!" She shouts. She goes out the door and I see her peek through the door. "I.....am so sorry for this..." Alec says and he starts to kiss me. I kiss back since he is my crush and this is like a dream come true!....