(Finale)

It's been years now since me and Alec started dating. I love it. "Oh this is my stop!" I say to the taxi and get out.
I wore a dark blue top and dark blue skirt this white stripes and white gloves, if that makes sense. (In the media) I walk in and see nobody else but Alec was there. The place was beautiful. The whole thing was like a lake with koi fish and a bridge leading to different little fancy huts. Alec was in the middle one. I walk over and heard some people playing violins. "Good evening beautiful," I said and took me by the hand as he lead me to my seat.

"It's our 7th anniversary. Can't you believe it?" I say. He chuckled and nodded. He wore a tuxedo with a red tie. "To celebrate today... may I have this dance?" I stood up and giggled with delight. "Yes you may." And with that he took my hand as we started to waltz. The music and our laughter filled the air. We spun and hummed to the music. "I love you Funneh," he said. "I love you too." It felt like we were dancing in the clouds. It was unbelievable.

I hour later...

I'm so stuffed. "I feel that out of the most of our anniversaries, this was the best yet. I don't know how it could get better!" I say. "Maybe it can," Alec said with a smirk in his face. He stood up and so did I. He started to sing and I knew exactly what he was doing.

He then hugged me and said "I love you... so much. Losing you would mean the end of me. You're me entire life. I don't know what I'd do without you. So..." he paused and kneeled. "I'll say this one more time. Will you marry me?" I felt tears of joy going down my face. "Yes!! As long as I live yes!" I say and he slipped the ring onto my finger. I was a blue diamond engagement ring. "It's beautiful! Thank you so much!" I say and hug Alec. This is the best day of my life...

The day of the Wedding

My dress is beautiful! It was light blue and my hair was down with curls at the end. The flower crown gave it a good touch.

The bridesmaids wore a dark blue dress

The bridesmaids wore a dark blue dress. Simple but elegant

It was finally my turn to go down the isle

It was finally my turn to go down the isle. Draco, Rainbow, Lunar, Laxi, Gold, and Kyran was there. Alec waited at the end. The outdoors felt so nice. It's like we're in the country side. So peaceful

I arrive and Alec wore a dark blue suit with maroon tie

An hour or two later..

"Alec Kinely Faze. Do you take Funneh Oceanlord as your wedded wife?" The priest said. "I do." "And do you, Funneh Oceanlord take Alec to be your wedded husband?" "I do." "You may now kiss the bride." And Alec did. This is the seat day of my life. And the first day of being married. As we pulled apart I heard cheers. "Nothing will get between the two of us ever again. I promise," Alec whispered into my ear.

A year or two later

                "Alec...I'm pregnant..."

The End

So how was this book?! I love it! Anyway, please share with others! I will be releasing a sequel soon so keep an eye on my profile by following me.
Also follow my friend mariatsina along with subscribing to my other friend Gamer_Dy on YouTube! They're some people who helped me at my new school!