Sleep over

Time skip to the sleep over

     I put in these clothes and pack some pjs

I put in these clothes and pack some pjs. I put them in a gym bag and walk over to Yandere's house. Gold already left me like always.

5 min later

I arrive at her house and knock at her door. Yandere on pens the door and "oh hi Funneh! Come in! Gold already came" she says. I go in and see Gold with Prince. I take out my phone and take pics. I really can't choose what to ship! Kold or Pold! But I think I'll ship both for now. I feel someone grab my hips and I turn around. "Hey babe"...it's Nico. Everyone at the sleepover look at me and Nico. Even Alec. "Get away from Funneh Nico! You broke her heart!" Gold yells. Nico hugs me tighter and I squirm around to get out but I can't. "Cant I hug my Girlfriend?" He says. They all look surprised. "NICO! I told you already!! WE'RE DONE! You need to leave me alone! I hate you and I always will. So just leave my life! You want Alice so just have her!" I say. I get out of him and punch his gut. "Out! If you hurt her then out of my sleepover!" Yandere yells and he walks away looking at me.
Gold hugs me and I look at Alec. "What's with him?" He asks. "Long story short he's Funneh's ex boyfriend from Vengeance high" Gold says. "Ok now that that's handled let's play truth or dare!!" Yandere says but first she signals Alec to come to her for a second.
I wonder why?
Alec's p.o.v
I go to Yandere "I need you to kill Valerie for me...I pay you double" she whispers to me. "Won't Senpai be shattered if she died? I.......................fine but not here and not now" I say. She looks at me and smirk. "When I say this I mean I don't want this to happen but......Funneh's been talking to Senpai a bit and why would you not want to kill her?" I say looking worried. "Ha! You can be real stupid sometimes Alec. I can tell she doesn't like him. She likes someone else!" She says laughing. "W-who?" I say. I bite my lip and she says "You! Stupid Alec. Can't even tell if she likes you. But you do get the job done. Now go" she says and I walk to the circle of truth or dare.
Funneh likes me?........