Airport

We arrive to the airport and Gold brought like 5 suitcases! "So you guys can afford 11 tickets to a luxury resort and to a private jet?!" Alec and Gold say in unison. "Yeah" Jack says. "Man Gold what did you put in these suitcases?!" Rainbow says while dragging one suitcase.

"I put all my shoes in one. And then in one I put all my pants. The other has all my shirts. Another one has my subway in it!" Gold says. All our jaws go wide open except for mine. "Geez Gold its only for a month" I say and roll my eyes. "Says the girl who has a much heavier suitcase than her!" Laxi says dragging my suitcase. "Well I HAD to bring my laptop! And wait. I'm holding my suitcase right now! Whose is that then?" I say. "Mine" Lunar says. We start boarding the plane. There's only two seats per row. So I sat next to Alec.

Lunar with Laxi, Gold with Kyran, Jack with Emalyn. And dad sits by himself. Wait and Draco with Rainbow

Mom did the seating arrangements I think. I put on my earphones and play the song Stay.

Just pretend it's 1 hour. So she fell asleep at the third round. And now

Alec's POV

Funneh fell asleep on my shoulder while her brothers and Laxi glare at me. I think they're a little too over protective. I look over to Funneh and blush a bit. She's really cute when she sleeps.

"Flight announcement! We will be there in 5 hours" the speaker says.

I put on my headphones and listen to something random and fall asleep on top of Funneh's head.

Time skip at the lobby of the resort and Funneh's POV

Ooo there's a pool here! We walk over to our rooms. And apparently there is only four per room. In the front of the first room "Ok for this room will be for Funneh,Alec.Kyran and Gold!" Lunar says with a smirk. Me and Alec kinda blush and Gold and Juran blush like crazy!

Lunar opens the door and I yell at her "WHY IS THERE ONLY TWO BEDS YOU STUPID CHARCOAL!?!?!" And I punch her which I accidentally knocked her out. "Why we have to do this all over again?!" Me and Alec complain in unison. "GIVE ME A REASON WHY THERE ARE ONLY TWO BEDS!!" Me and Kyran yell in unison. "Because you're mom did it you stupid iceicles" Laxi says and me and Kyran punch him so hard. I punch his face real hard that I knocked him out. "You call me and my sister stupid again you're dead Laxi..." Kyran says in a death tone. "L-lets just check out the room!" Gold says nervously. "THERE'S A HOTTUB!!" Me and Hold yell in unison and jump in. Not caring that we have our clothes on. "This is too good" Gold says.

"You said it" I say...