Back to school again

Time skip after their done with the vacation and at the front of the school

"Do you think my mom will die from this?" I ask Alec. "Ehhhhh........................ if she does I'm not taking care of her shipping shrine" he says and chuckles a bit. "Just because I ship Kyran and Gold together doesn't mean I will. But anyway at least it won't be as weird as before if we kiss in the play..................but the fan club is going to freak and probably die. Well we better go in!" I say and we go inside to see my siblings,Laxi and Gold.

"FUNNEH HELP US WE'RE DYING!!!" Laxi and Draco yell while being drowned by girls. I guess they joined the school. "Well I guess me and Lunar should help. Since Draco is my brother and Laxi is Lunar's boyfriend. You can go ahead and tell my mom I'll be late" I say to Alec and he nods ok while going to Drama class.

Me and Lunar punch our fist in our hand and walk over to the girls. "They are just so annoying. They can't even fight girls. You get Draco and I get Laxi" Lunar says and I nod ok. I freeze all the girls and get Draco out. "Geez you can't even fight a girl. And you even bring a katana or knife with you wherever you go. Where's Rainbow?" I say to Draco and put him down cause I was holding him. "She went to cooking class while being chased by boys. Jack went to Drama class. Thanks for that" he says and runs to his class. I unfreeze the girls and go to class.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!" Someone yells in the drama room and I go inside to see my mom fainted. "You told her?" I ask Alec and he nods yes. "Ehhhh let's let her be and wait for her to wake up" I say and he nods in agreement.

1 hour later

Mom has still not waken up.

After lunch

She still hasn't

End of day

"Has you're mom waken up yet?" Alec asks me. "Nope..." I say and sigh. I have a weird family...