Chapter 1

Alyssa's pov

                 I woke up to an alarm so loud that i almost fell off of my bed from being so suprised. I sighed realizing today was Monday, and the worst part about mondays was i had school. Dont get me wrong im not some whinney teenager thats like "school sucks and its so boring", i just dont like the people in it because they taunt me for who my brother is. Anyways i got up and eventually found some energy to get ready before walking out my door. I saw my best friend, Amy, pull up infront of my house. I jump into the car screaming "I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL".

"Oh my fucking ears. but hi."

"hi" I burped because i chugged an arizona iced tea before i got in the car.

"Thank you Jacoob"

"You're welcome Mason. Oh was speaking of Mason, i had fake tea before i got in the car"

"Mason would be jealous."

"probably. NOW DRIVE THE CAR"

"ok ok ok. dear lordy lynnea jesus"

AT ALYSSA'S SCHOOL

"Amy before we go lets do our specail outro before I leave. Cause"

"its"

"every"

"day"

"bruh"

"peace"

"mmmmmmmmmmbye. OHIO FRIED CHICKEN"

"OFC BITCH"

"OHIO". We both died laughing as i jumped out of the car. well here was gonna be another day of hell. As I walked up to my locker I noticed notes all over it either offending me or my brother Jake. See my brother is a bigger youtuber and everyone at my school hates on me for that. Jake doesn't even know about it though, I never told anyone except Amy. Then all of a sudden a force pushed me forward. I collapsed as an eruption of laughter blasted into my ears. I got up and was instantly shoved back down. Then my cheek started stinging. Alex had slapped me. He has never gotten physical. I broke out of his grip and ran out of the school crying so hard. I called Jake, I couldn't stay in Ohio anymore I had to do something.

Amy's pov

As I dropped Alyssa off, I started driving to work. People at my work knew who my brother was and they all seemed to hate me for it. Anthony knows this happens and he always talks to me about it. But yesterday was the hardest day. that was the first time Bella got remotely physical. She tripped me and embarrassed me. I have had it with Ohio and I wanted out asap. So I called Anthony yesterday and begged him to let me move in with him. He talked it over with the rest of the team and they all agreed. I couldn't face Alyssa and tell her I was leaving her though. I couldn't bear to see the hurt in her face. It was determined that tomorrow was my last day in Ohio.  

Alyssa pov

It was determined. Today was my last day in Ohio. After I told Jake about what has been happening, he wanted me out of here tonight. I didn't care about my stuff in the school. the only things I cared about were at my house. "Mom?" I said as I entered the house.

"Hi sweetie! How was school?"

"I need to talk to you. Like now." Concern covered her face. "Look ive been getting so much hate from everyone at my school because of who my brother is and I cant take it."

"This is what ive been fearing. Look just ignore them youll be ok"

"I cant just "Ignore" them anymore mom! this was the first time they've gotten physical and I'm done. I want to drop out and move to California with Jake."

"What youre 17. Why do you want to give up on school now?"

"Jake did it and I want to follow in his foot steps. I can get somewhere with jakes help. I promise. just please."

"Fine. only if you promise me youll make something out of it."

"i will"

"ok when do you leave?"

"uhhh tonight? at 9?"

"ok. get packed." I hugged and thanked her. After packing we left.