Chapter 9

Emilio's pov

"Hey Alyssa?"

"Yea what's up?"

"You wanna help us prank Jake for pranking you and Amy?"

"Hell yea. Lets dye his hair."

"Yea sure." We left her and Erika's room and went to my room. "YO what's up guys. I'm Emilio."

"I'm Ivan."

"Hi I'm Alyssa!" She said in a awkward voice making us laugh.

"And I'm Amy."

"So today we're doing a revenge prank on Jake for pranking Alyssa and Amy. If you didnt see Jake's video he basically pranked them that they were kicking them out of the house."

"SO I DECIDED."

"Owwww Alyssa my fucking ears." Amy yelled as we just laughed.

"Sorry. Anywhoooo. I decided to dye Jake's hair purple. But these two boys came up with the idea to do the actual prank." We finished doing the intro and went to Jake's bathroom. Alyssa put the coloring in the conditioner and we left.

"OH MY GOD!" We heard Jake yell. I started to laugh as we all entered the room. "MARTINEZ! ALYSSA! AMY!" Jake ran to grab Alyssa as she started running. We all ran out of the bathroom. Erika and Tessa came over and looked at Jake.

"Oh my god." They both said. Alyssa then took the camera from me.

"So thank you guys for watching, Jake is probably going to kill us but we're savage. Make sure to subscribe if you havent, leave a like and comment if ya want. Mmmmmmmbye."

"Thank you Alyssa for doing the outro." I said sarcasticly making her laugh and then she ended the video.