Chapter 25

Amy's Pov

I woke up surprisingly early for my normal sleeping schedule. For the fact that I got up at 8am and not wanting to fall back asleep, I'm proud. "Dammit I forgot my key to get back in." I heard Alyssa say. I smiled to myself at her fail.

"Good one Alyssa." Jake sarcastically said.

"Thanks." I heard her laugh.

"Now how the fuck are we supposed to get in." Jake said in a weird voice.

"Ill just open the door for you." I said as I started to slow clap at Alyssa.

"Woah what the hell are you doing awake before 10:30am?" Chance smiled as I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

"Letting you in my hotel room since someone forgot their key."

"Shhhhhhhh don't worry about it. But anywhooooo...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMYYYYYYYYYYYY."

"THANK YOU ALYSSAAAAAAAAA." I yelled back. The door right across from us opened and an older woman walked out.

"Will you shut your traps, I'm trying to sleep. Its quiet time anyways so you shouldn't even talk in the hallway." She said annoyed.

"Actually m'am, quiet time ended an hour ago so you're wrong." Alyssa said making Jake laugh. Emilio grabbed her hand and pulled her into our room with the rest of the boys following behind them.

"You're a savage." Emilio said to her before quickly kissing her.

"I know. But anyways we're getting side tracked. Amy and Anthony, Yes it is your birthdays but we are waiting until we get back to the team 10 house to have a party. BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT AMY ISNT DOING ANYTHING, and Anthony if you want to find a date, or a broom with a wig, you can come along. I mean what? Ok Chance take it away."

"Ok so Amy Danielle Trujillo will you go on a date with me? It's gonna be a double date because Alyssa and Emilio are coming too."

"I'd love to Chance." I said hugging him.

TIME SKIP

Alyssa's Pov

Me and Amy were getting ready for the date. Amy picked out my outfit for me and I grabbed Amy's. The dress Amy grabbed for me was black on the top and floral pattern on the bottom, paired with black heels. I grabbed a royal blue dress that was hugging her body. It feel right above the knee and had long sleeves that stopped right after her elbow. I grabbed her a pair of white heels. Tessa did Amy's makeup and hair and Erika did mine. After they were done I saw Tessa change into a black sexy dress that hugged her body. "Tessa where the hell are you going all dolled up?" I said.

"With you guys."

"Whooo you going with?" Amy said smiling.

"Well youuuuuuuuuu seeeeeeee what happened was. Remember when you said if Anthony found a date he could join?" Both me and Amy nodded. "Well, Amy, your brother finally grew a pair and asked me out." She said smiling.

"Awwww he's all grown up now." Amy said fake crying.

"ANYWHOOO WE'RE GONNA BE LATE." I shouted. We met the boys downstairs and instantly I could see Emilio smile when he saw me. I walked over and hugged him, smiling when he whispered that he loved me in my ear.

"Hey. Love birds. Lets go." Jake said making me laugh.

"Where are we going?" Tessa asked.

"Don't worry bout it." Anthony said laughing.

"Anthony, they planned this twenty minutes before you actually grew a pair to ask Tessa to come with us. So you cant act like you knew the plan all along." I said making everyone laugh. 

"TA DA." Chance yelled pointing at a McDonalds. "No that's not actually where we're going. That's where we're going." He pointed at a beautiful sunset on the beach. 

"Woah." Was all I could say at first. "That's so beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." Emilio said, making me blush. After sitting by it for a while and talking amongst each other, I started to get tired. 

"Ok everyone ready to go?" Amy said. I nodded and stood up with my eyes closed. Which that only lead me to stumble a bit from being kinda dizzy. Emilio instantly grabbed me to make sure I wouldn't fall. 

"You okay?" 

"I'm just insanely tired." All of the sudden he picked me up bridal style and carried me all the way back to my room.