Chapter 21

This is going to be a pretty long chapter because chapter 20's update was so short!
Amy's pov
Today is Alyssa's birthday. I decided to wake up early and help Jake wake her up. "Hey Jake! Wanna wake Alyssa up together since it's her birthday?"
"Yea sure. I was going to see if someone who could cook could make her like a pancake or something."
"Hold on." I ran into the kitchen and pulled out a blueberry muffin that was there. "She loves these." Jake nodded and pulled out a candle. After it was lit we walked to Alyssa's room. I pulled out my phone and started to play Happy Birthday. Jake was vlogging and started to scream along to the lyrics. She started to wake up and turned over to look at us.
"You guys remembered!" She shouted sitting up.
"Of course I'm your brother!" She laughed at his comment.
"And I'm your best friend."
"True." She said. After she blew out her candle we left her alone to get ready.
"Hey Amy?" Jake suddenly said.
"Yea what's up?"
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I was a dick at the cemetery. And I'm just really really happy you and Chance didn't actually leave Team 10."
"Thanks." I said hugging him quickly. Then Alyssa ran out of her room screaming.
"AMY!"
"YES ALYSSA."
"HI."
"HI." I said laughing.
"And we're back to you two screaming." Jake said with his vlog camera out again.
"You know you missed it." Jake laughed.
Jake had called Logan and told him to take Alyssa out to a movie and something else to keep her out of the house all day. This way we could plan her birthday surprise party. Ayla and Kong came to the Team 10 house right after she left.
"OK ALL OF TEAM TEN. And Ayla and Kong. GET YOUR APPLES IN HERE NOW." I yelled.
"DO WE HAVE TO YELL." Chance yelled back making me laugh.
"YES." Chance laughed as well and sat down. "Ok so today is Alyssa's birthday. We need to plan a surprise party for her." I said as I watched Tessa's eyes widen. "You didn't know didn't you, Tessa." She went red and tried to hide her face.
"What a great friend you are." Ivan laughed making me laugh too.
"We need ideas. But first. Did everyone get her a present?" Everyone nodded except Tessa. "Ok Tessa go out and find something for her. Hint hint, she likes makeup." Tessa nodded laughing as she ran out of the house. "Ok now what the hell are we going to do."
"I could go get a cake!" Chance said.
"Ok that works. See if they can write on it and have them write Happy Birthday Alyssa." He nodded. "But wait before you go. Alex and Bailee go with him and buy decorations too." They nodded and got up. "Erika go out and get the food. Take Tristan with you and go pick up the biggest surprise that we got as a group." They nodded.
"I'm taking your car Jake. No but's or if's about it." She said before running out the door. Jake smiled and turned his attention back to the group.
"I have to go. Jake can I take which ever car Erika didn't take?" Anthony said.
"Yea sure but why?"
"I need to go pick up my present for Alyssa." He nodded and threw him the keys. "Thanks." He said before leaving. It was now me, Jake, Martinez, Ayla, Kong, Chad, and Kade left. Once everyone had returned we started to decorate. Then my phone buzzed.
Anthony: Tell me when Alyssa gets home. I want to come in later with my surprise.
Amy: She will be home in like 10-20 minutes.
Anthony: Ok
We finally finished decorating. There were lots of balloons all over the place, the cake and food was laid out, there was a happy birthday sign, and all of her gifts were placed on one of the tables. We turned off all of the lights and waited for her to return.
Alyssa's pov (turn back time to the morning)
I was in my room for a bit after waking up when I got a call from Logan.
Logan: HAPPY FLIPPEN BIRTHDAY.
Alyssa: Awwwe thanks bro.
Logan: I'm taking you to the movies and stuff. Be there in 10 minutes.
Alyssa: Ok. I said while laughing at his demanding tone. Then he hung up. I told Jake and then left. On the way to the movies Logan was blasting the radio and we were singing along. Eventually we got to the theater. "What are we seeing?"
"Wonder Woman."
"Ok cool." We eventually got our seats and the movie started. I really liked it. Some parts were funny, some where more serious, and then there was a sad part. Overall I really liked the movie. When we got out we decided to go to Starbucks. It was around 5pm when we decided to go back to the house. We pulled in and the house seemed dark. I sighed. Maybe they weren't doing anything at all about my birthday. Both me and Logan got out and went into the house. As we walked in, I turned on the lights and everyone jumped out yelling,
"SURPRISE." I smiled as Emilio ran over and hugged me.
"Wait. Where's Anthony?"
"He's out picking up your gift. It was delivered kinda late." I nodded. "Speaking of gifts let's open them now." Amy said pulling me over to the trampoline. I laughed as she said "Sit." Like I was a dog. Tessa walks over with a bag. I smile at her as I open it. I see all of the Naked Eye Shadow palettes.
"Omg thank you so much." I yelled hugging her. "I've always wanted these." Then Tristan handed me a package. I smiled at him and opened it. There was many different kinds of fidget spinners. "Thank you so much." I smiled at him. Then Jake walked over. He handed me a mini bag. I took it from him and opened it. My jaw dropped. "YOU GOT ME 5SOS CONCERT TICKETS AND MEET AND GREET TICKETS!" He nodded. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I ran over to him and hugged him. "THANK YOU SO MUCH."
"You, Emilio, Amy, and Chance are going." I nodded. Then Logan and Ayla hand me a gift. I opened it and smiled as I saw the Logang Pauler camo shirt.
"I hope you like it."
"I love it. I've wanted this shirt for a while now." I smiled. Amy smiled as she handed me a bag. When I opened it I screamed and hugged her. "WE'RE SEEING SHAWN MENDES?" She nodded. "OMGOMGOMGOMG. THANK YOU."
"Me and you are going." Then Erika handed me a bag. It was a black Victoria's Secret semi cropped hoodie. "Thank you so much." Then the front door opened. "Hi Anthony."
"Hi. So I have the gift for you. GUYS COME IN HERE." Then in walked three familiar people. "Oh my god." I said putting my hand over my mouth. "Anthony did you actually do this. Thank you so much." I walked over to the people. "Hey Adam, Max, and Ross. My names Alyssa." I gave all three of them a hug and took pictures with them. "I can't believe this is actually happening."
"I know. I can't believe Max is a nice enough person to actually come either." Ross said making me laugh.
"Hey fuck you." Max said back laughing.
"Mad Max." Adam said as Max glared at him.
"Hey children calm." I said laughing. "Especially you Mr. Sloth."
"I'm not a sloth." Ross said as we all laughed.
"Ok back to presents." Jake said. Chance handed me a gift. When I opened it, he had gotten me a white customized hoodie and a black 5sos beanie. Kade had gotten me a popcorn maker, Alex and Bailee got me a $100 Dunkin Donuts gift card, and Chad got me a Hit sweatshirt. Ivan then said, "I would've given you my brother but you already have him." I laughed at the confusion on Max, Ross, and Adam's face.
"His brother is my boyfriend that's why he said that." They all said "ohhh". Ivan ended up getting me Martinez Twins pillows. Then Emilio came up to me. He got me a Fall Out Boy hoodie and shirt. Then he handed me two tickets. They were for Fall Out Boy. I jumped up and hugged him.
"WAIT THERES ONE MORE." Amy screamed making Adam jump. I laughed at him along with Max and Ross. Then I thought I heard a bark. I looked at the stairs to see a blue husky run over to me.
"Oh my god it's a puppy." I walked over to it and sat down patting it.
"What are you going to name him?" Amy said coming back into the room.
"Ummmmm how about Bear?" I said looking around.
"That's a good name." Max said. I smiled. Then Adam walked over.
"Hi puppy." He said starting to play with the dog. I had almost forgotten that he had dogs at his house too.
"Well. LETS EAT FOOD!" Emilio yelled as I laughed. We all started eating food and talking. Then I said, "Let's jump into the pool cause yolo."
"Alyssa no." Amy said. I looked at her. Then I got an idea.
"I'll jump out of Jake's bathroom window and into the pool."
"No, Alyssa." She said.
"But window tho." I said laughing. Emilio raised an eyebrow at me.
"What?" He said laughing.
"No fucking window, Alyssa." I smiled running up the stairs.
"THIS IS GREAT VLOG QUALITY." Jake yelled running out back. Amy and Emilio followed me upstairs. I was only wearing shorts and a cropped t-shirt so I didn't care too much. I ran into Jake's bathroom, opened the window, and then waited for the two following me to come into the room.
"Alyssa don't." Amy said.
"Everyone down there wants me too though."
"If you jump I'll follow you." Emilio said. I smirked.
"Let's go." I said heading towards the window. I stood on the window sill and took a deep breath. "3,2,1" then I jumped. I came back up and moved over a bit as Emilio jumped out. When he came back up he swam over to me and hugged me. I started laughing. We got out, dried off, and both changed. Once we came back Ivan yelled
"I WANT CAKE!"
"Ok then let's get some." Jake said. After cake we blasted music and just acted like idiots.
"I'm tired." Whined Emilio. I looked at the time to see it was 1am. Everyone seemed tired. Adam, Ross, and Max had stayed the night and slept on the trampoline. Emilio came into my room and laid down with me. Soon we both fell asleep.