Chapter 24

IM BACKKKKKK! So yea guys I'm back from my vacation!!!!! I went to North Conway, New Hampshire for a week and then when I returned I had no time to update I'm sorry :(. I was working harder to make back the money that I spent while I was away. But anyways let's get back to the story! :)

Ayla's pov
I woke up and grabbed my phone. "Shoot I'm late." For some reason my alarm hadn't gone off. I jumped out of bed and got changed. Quickly I got to the Team 10 house, to find they had already left. Crap. I instantly pulled out my phone and called Logan.
"Hey what's up?"
"I need you to help me break into the Team 10 house."
"Why? That's up my alley and all but why?"
"Cause I'm supposed to watch their new dog Bear but I was late. They already left for Vegas."
"I'm coming." Logan said hanging up. I just sat at the front door waiting for him. A couple fans walked by and said hi to me. Then one shouted, "Did Logan leave you behind again?" I laughed and just said "No".
Logan finally pulled up and we broke into the house. "Bear?" I called out. He ran down the stairs all exited to see who had come to the house. I picked him up and told Alyssa I had him. Then we went home.

Alyssa's pov
I woke up to Amy violently shaking me. "Whaaaaaaaaaat?" I said sitting up.
"You took so long of a nap that we only have two hours till we leave for the concert." Amy said sighing but still laughing.
"Whoops." I said jumping out of bed. Quickly I got ready, then we left. We eventually got there and got in line to meet BSB, since we had those tickets.
"This seems pretty lit." A voice said from behind me.
"Hi Mason." I said laughing. Once we were walking up to them Amy started to cry from happiness. As we started to walk away Mason said one last thing, which I heard.
"Her name is Amy Trujillo and it's her birthday today along with her twin brother Anthony Trujillo." I saw Nick smile and say,
"I have an idea during the concert then." Mason nodded and we both caught back up to everyone.
Time skip to during concert
Me and Amy were next to each other with Mason next to me and Anthony next to Amy. Eventually they started singing Shape of my Heart. They all of the sudden called Amy's name to get on stage. My jaw dropped and I smiled as she started to get on the stage. He then handed her a rose. After the song Anthony was called on stage too. "Ok so today is their birthday today. So let's sing for them." Then they sang happy birthday to them.
"Ok before they get off of the stage let's have them and their friends come on stage as we sing Everybody." Me and Mason smiled and got on stage. We all were dancing around and singing to the lyrics. That was a really fun night.

This is the end of this chapter but STAY I HAVE REALLY AWESOME NEWS. So 2 characters in this book, Amy and Alyssa. Are actually real people. If you don't know I'm Alyssa and Amy is my internet best friend. I've been talking to her for about 5 months now and TOMORROW JULY 22, 2017, IM MEETING HER IN REAL LIFE OMFG. Anyways I'll be updating whenever I can :). Bye guys <3