Chapter 3

Alyssa's pov

As we entered back into the house we had realized we had to figure out who we would room with. "So who are we officially staying with?" I said while raising an eyebrow.

"Uhhhh. Well you can stay with either Tessa or Erica. One of you in either room though since their rooms are smaller." Jake said mocking the size of the girls rooms.

"Well it isn't my fault Martinez and Chanthony stole my room while I was away."

"Tessa complain all you want." Emilio stated while laughing.

"I CALL ERIKA'S ROOM" as I ran to her room. She laughed and followed behind me.

"So. Amy you're with me. Come on."

As I started to put my small amount of stuff away I was answering the questions Erica had for me. "What's your favorite color?"

"Definitely blue."

"Favorite food?"

"uhhhh probably steak."

"Favorite team 10 member?"

"My brother."

"Fair enough."

All of the sudden Chance ran into the room screaming "ALYSSSSSSSA!"

"CHANNNNNNCE!"

"Wanna help me and Anthony prank Nick?"

"Isn't Nick taking a nap cause he doesn't feel great?"

"Uhhhhh. mayyybe."

"Ok well then what are doing then?"

"Well we have Tasers."

"LETS DO IT. Get Amy too."

"That's where Anothoy is."

"Ohhhhh." We went upstairs and into Chance, Anthony, and the Martinez Twins room. The whole time I could tell Emilio was kinda just staring at me, but every now and then id stare back at him and smile.

"Ok so." Chance started breaking me out of my train of thought and snapping my attention back to him. "Here's 4 tasers, we all get one. Were gonna go into Nicks room and scare the hell out of him with it.". Right before we left the room I smiled at Emilio one more time when I felt someone nudge my arm. It was Anthony.

"You like him don't ya?"

"Shut up Anthony. Come on we have a prank to do." I said laughing but I knew I was going red. Chance finished putting in the code for Nick's door and flung it open. We all ran in and turned on our tasers. He got so sacred to the point where he threw a book and it hit me in the chest. "Ow ow ow ow owww."

"Good job Nick now you hurt Alyssa." Anthony said acting like he was gonna taze him as Chance came over to make sure I was ok.

"You ok?"

"Yea that just hurt a bit."

"Amy attack!" Anthony yelled as they charged at Nick and he ran into the bathroom screaming.

"Ok well we're gonna leave now bye Nick." We left and they did their outro. 

We all were hanging in Chance, Anthony, and the Martinez twins room just hanging and talking. "So wait? You guys actually ran into his room and scared him when he doesn't feel well?" Ivan said

"Yea. As you guys have said, I'm savage." I said still holding my rib cage where the book hit me.

"ALYSSA!"

"JAKE!" "Whats up with everyone yelling my name today?" Making everyone laugh.

"COME HERE."

"COMING." I walked downstairs to see Jake talking to his camera.

"So you guys know i do have a sister but ive never showed you who she was. Here is my 17 year old sister, Alyssa."

"Hi. Is this what you yelled at me for."

"Yea for the Jake Paulers to meet you. Always vlog. Lets do a get to know my sister kinda thing."

"suuuure" We walked over to the island in the kitchen and sat down.

"Ok im going to ask you questions from twitter and you have to answer them."

"ok"

"Whats your full name?"

"Alyssa Grace Paul"

"If you had to dye your hair what color would you choose?"

"Either blue or purple."

"Coffee or tea?"

"Coffee all the way."

"How tall are you?"

"About 5'4 or 5'5 ish."

"OK AND LAST QUESTION!"

"Oh my fucking ears."

"Watch your langueage."

"Ok mom."

"Whos the better brother Logan or Jake."

"Well Logan doesnt tell me to watch my language, but you did fly me out here so still you i guess."

"Good cause if you said Logan i wouldve made you move out to him."

"Wooooow! Ok but can i leave now?"

"Fiiiine."