Chapter 13

Alyssa's pov

As we got back to the team ten house we walked inside. Jake walked out, obviously angered. He looked straight at me. "Come with me." I hesitantly walked into the office with Jake. He instantly said, "I wasn't ready for you to be kissing him yet ya know."

"What?" I said confused.

"Don't play dumb with me. I know you were at the beach and you kissed him." He showed me Amy's Instagram. Shit. Why did he not want me to date so badly?

"You aren't my dad and you don't control everything I do Jake. You have to get used to the fact that I'm almost 18 and I can kiss him if I want to."

"It was a mistake letting you leave Ohio and come here, wasn't it? Cause now we've had all these problems."

"Really? Jake you're the only one with the problem for what I'm doing. I was tortured in Ohio because of who my brothers were. People were jealous and they hurt me, bad. And you're saying it was a mistake that you took me away from that. Jake you wanna know something only mom really knows? Because of those idiots in Ohio, I grew a depression. And it was a mistake to bring me away from that and make me happy again? Whatever." I stormed out of the office and went to the bathroom in my room. I sat on the floor and broke down. Then I heard a knock.

"Alyssa? It's Emilio." I opened the door and instantly hugged him. I could stop crying. I was telling him, Chance, Anthony, and Amy about everything he and I said. Once they found out about my depression and him saying it was a mistake to get me out of Ohio, everyone but Emilio left the room. I heard yelling next door as Emilio and I laid down on the bed and cuddled.

Soon Jake walked back in with red puffy eyes. Emilio glared at him. "Alyssa, I'm so sorry. I didn't know about your depression and it wasn't a mistake to bring you here. I'm being over protective and I need to stop. I'm so sorry. Look I love you, you're my sister how could I not. I'm just being dumb." I stood up and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around me and we made up. He left the room so I laid back down. The last thing I heard was Jake doing his vlog outro before I passed out.

Amys pov

After yelling at Jake for the second time today, me and Chance pulled Anthony aside to talk to him. We went outside. The cold breeze instantly making me shiver. "So what's goin on guys?"

"So me and Amy had a thing since Ohio, but now we want to make it official." Anthony smiled. "A

ctually?" Me and Chance looked at each other, then back at him and nodded. "That's so awesome." He said smiling as he pulled us into a group hug.