Chapter 14

Alyssa's pov

"ALYSSSSSSSA!" Jake, Chance, and Anthony yelled as they entered my room. I heard them but I was just so comfy. I then came to realise that Emilio was still cuddling with me. "Awwww how cute." Chance said as I heard a camera sound click. "Ok cute time over." They said as merch slammed into my back. I sat up screaming from being surprised, which in the process scared the hell out of Emilio. Though, then he was too hit with merch.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Jake yelled making me laugh. Emilio just covered his face with the blankets again. "Well then i guess you dont want to go to Disney." Jake said walking up to him. Emilio threw the blankets off of him sitting up. "THATS WHAT I THOUGHT." Jake said leaving the room, so it was just me and Emilio. I smiled at him.

"Good morning." Emilio said with his really cute morning voice.

"Good morning." I said quickly kissing him before getting ready. I decided to throw a martinez twins phone case on my phone. Once I was done getting ready, i walked out to the kitchen. "HASHTAG CHAMY!" I laughed as i saw them talking.

"Oh yea? HASHTAG AMILIO!" Chance said smiling.

"Nice one." I said as I grabbed a water and some fruit. "When we leaving to go to Disney?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Amy said.

"Ok never mind, I'll just ask Jake. JAAAAAAAAAAAKE!"

"WHAAAAAAT?"

"WHEN THE HELL WE LEAVING?"

"TWO MINUTES."

"OK."

AT DISNEY

When we got there Jake was vloging and saying what was happening. "Ok so we have a lot of people here with us. Who's here?" A lot of us at once just ended up yelling "HERE." Which didnt help at all. "Ok so today we have Alyssa, Amy, Chance, Anthony, Kade, and Martinez. And we're at Disney!" We walked in and instantly Emilio wanted to go to Splash Mountain. Me, Ivan, and Kade wanted to go too. After spliting up for a bit, we found our ride.

"Emilio, you want to sit with Alyssa?" Ivan said.

"Yea."

"Ok i got Kade!" As we went down the final hill, me and Emilio held hands.

"Welp that was fun." I said laughing.

"AGAIN." Kade shouted as he ran to the line again. I rolled my eyes laughing and we went on again. After that we went to the Haunted Mansion. The guy that started talking before we went in was so freaky. He was telling us about what we'd have to do. The lights blew out and there was a loud scretch. I clung to Emilio. I eventually sat with Kade, and Emilio sat with Ivan. After we got on though it wasnt too bad. Then the ride stopped. Something was saying, "Happy ever after." It was so creppy. I didnt like it. I started to panic. Kade tried to calm me but i was still f

reaked out. Emilio was able to see me and helped me to breathe. Then the ride was moving again. 

AFTER DISNEY

After we got back Tessa and Amy came into mine and Erika's room. We were just talking when Erika said, "Wait. Why did you guys leave Ohio?" I froze. My mind racing.

"Well I left because of people in my school. After Logan and Jake both left, no one was there to tell them to leave me alone. They always bugged me because of who my brothers are. The last day I was in Ohio, I got the worst I ever did. I called Jake and said I needed to leave. Because of those people, I grew a depression and anxiety issues. So yea." Erika and Tessa both hugged me. Then Amy started.

"Same for me, but I was at work. This girl was super jealous of what I had as family. She always commented at me. The last day I was there, the girl got very physical. So I called Anthony and he got me up here too." Both of them hugged her too.

"Well we're very grateful you're here and not in Ohio." Erika said.

"Oh I have an idea." Tessa blurted out. "Girls night. We can kick the boys out of the house for the night, order pizza, and watch a movie." Everyone smiled as we ran out of the room screaming that the boys had to leave in twenty minutes. Right as Emilio was about to leave he tried to persuade me to let him stay.

"I love you. Please don't make me go." He said giving me a puppy dog face.

"Yea, yea. I love you too but out." I said kissing him quickly before he left. Then Chance walked over to Amy with the same face. She laughed and kissed him quickly before he left too. Eventually the pizza came. We ate while watching The Purge. Screaming at a jump scare. Then slowly I fell into a sleep.