Part 19

Alyssa's pov
I woke up not even wanting to get up. Even though it was all a prank, Team 10 still just seemed off without Amy and Chance. I set up my camera, and I pressed record. "Hey what's up guys." I said with almost no energy. "So today is going to be a really really sad and a hard video to make." I took a deep breath in. "So basically. You guys probably saw Jake's video of the overnight challenge at the cemetery. What you didn't see is what I'm about to tell you about right now. See, when the video ended we all got into a fight. Amy was really really pissed at Jake for scaring her. This led to Amy packing up and leaving. Guys she's my best friend and she walked out like I was a ghost." I stopped as tears started to fall. Emilio must've heard me cause he walked in and sat with me. "Ok Emilio off camera, I'm not sad. I'm just making them think I am." He smiled and kissed me. "Ok so it doesn't end there. Chance and Amy, if you don't know, are officially dating. Chance was in so much hatred at Jake that he went with her back to Ohio. So that's all I really wanted to say. Thank you for watching. And Amy and Chance if you're watching this, please come back. Peace." It was so weird not even doing the outro. After I ended the recording Emilio just continued to look at me. "What?" I said smiling.
"I'm just admiring your beauty." He said smiling back. I laughed.
"You're so cheesy sometimes." He laughed too.
"Yea I know, but you know you love it." I smiled and kissed him.
"I'm bored." He said out of no where.
"I'm sorry, I'm a boring person." I said laughing.
"No you're not." I smiled knowing he would get triggered.
"Alyssa?" I heard. When I turned around to look at my door I saw Jake standing there with red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. I ran over and hugged him. "I feel so fucking bad."
"Come with me." I pulled him into the office, leaving Emilio in my room. "Talk to me. How long had you been awake?"
"I couldn't sleep last night. I fucked up Alyssa. I made your best friend leave and mine leave too. They both probably hate me." He started to cry again. I hugged him.
"Look it's going to be ok. It sucks but I'll try to get them back. Jake we all make mistakes, don't let it bring you all the way down." He nodded weakly. I hugged him one last time before he decided to go back up stairs. Emilio pulled me back into my room and onto my bed. He cuddled me.
"When we saying it's a prank." He asked.
"Tomorrow."
"Ok."