Chapter 20

Alyssa's pov
I heard my door open. I knew it was probably Jake. Then I heard a really loud noise as the merch gun went off, hitting Emilio in the back. "I didn't get hit. Lit." I laughed as Emilio got up and attacked Jake. He came back in and hugged me. "Good morning."
"Good morning." I went and got ready. Then I realized Amy and Chance was going to return today. I was waiting anxiously when Emilio walked over to me. "You exited for them to come back." He whispered. I smiled and slowly nodded my head. Two minutes later my phone dinged.
Amy: Logan Dropped me and Chance off . We're right out front.
Alyssa: Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Anthony's on his way to you guys.
Amy: too many k's lol. And ok.
Alyssa: Lmfaoooo
I look at Emilio. "They're here." I whispered. He nodded and prepared himself for the code to say their here. They snuck in and I quickly ran over to them and hugged both of them. "Team 10 has been fucking dead without you two." I whispered to both of them. Then I looked at Emilio and pointed at him.
"GUYS! GUYS! THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE BACK." I ran into the office, followed by Chance and Amy. Jake started crying, and he quickly stood up to hug both of them.
"Ohio. Group hug!" He pulled me, Anthony, Amy, and Chance into a group hug. Then I shouted,
"OHIO."
Followed by everyone else shouting. "OHIO."

Sry this is kind of a short chapter! I'll write a longer chapter tomorrow or Wednesday. :)