Chapter 2

Amy's pov

I woke up to my ringer going off. Why the actual fuck is chance calling me? i answered. "Yes?"

"Hey Amy! I hear youre coming to Cali tonight."

"Yea ive been getting a strong amount of hate for having Anthony as my brother and everything."

"awwe im sorry dont listen to what theyre saying. Theyre just jealous but im glad youre coming here."

"i cant wait to see you guys again omg its been forever"

"i know. wait what time r u gonna get here."

"uhhh maybe like 7pm ish"

"THATS IN LIKE SO LONG WTF"

"Owwww my fucking ears i just woke up and im too tired for that"

"whoops. well ill leave you be then."

"ok see ya later"

"OHIO"

"OHIO" i said and hung up. i fell back asleep.

Alyssa's pov

I woke up to someone screaming "OHIO". I got up and follwed where the voice came from to find Chance hanging up his phone the second i entered the room.

"uhhhh do you have to scream at 6am?"

"oh sorry" he turned around to see me. "WAIT WHEN TF DID YOU GET HERE? OMG HI!". He ran up to me and hugged me as i was laughing.

"Wait why are you here though? Not that im mad by it, just wondering"

"I landed last night. I was slapped by a kid named Alex at school for having Jake as my brother. I just told him for the first time that i was getting hate and he flew me out here."

"OMG ALYSSA!" i heard a fimilair voice come from behind me.

"ANTHONY!" he quickly hugged me as other people woke up from our yelling. whoops.

Amys pov

As i landed my flight i couldnt wait to see my brother again. I haven't seen him in what feels like ages. "AMY!" i heard it. his voice calling to me again. i havent seen him face to face in so long. i ran over to him and hugged him.

"I havent seen you in forever" i said as i tried not to cry.

"awwwwe anthony youre making her cry" chance laughed a little.

"i just missed seeing you guys so much." i stopped hugging anthony and hugged chance.

this was the stary of my new life.

When we pulled up i noticed someone walk out of the house. it looked like Alyssa but it cant be. Shes still in Ohio. I jumped out of the car. "Alyssa?"

"OMG WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"I couldnt take the hate anymore and anthony flew me out here. Why are you here?"

"same reason youre here".