Chapter 4

Ivan's pov

Amy and chance left to go hang out with Kade, so it was just me, my brother, and Alyssa. I've noticed since Alyssa came here that emilio can't really stop staring at her and she cant stop staring at him. "Ivan? Why do you look so deep in thought?"

"Sorry what?"

"What where you thinking about?"

"Uhhh nothing."

"Ooook." I could tell she didn't beleive me, but she didn't want to continue to question me. "So wait what was it like when you first moved out here?"

"Uh i mean it was hard at first because we like missed our family and friends. Though these guys helped me get over it and be able to live out here."

"Plus" Ivan added "We were kinda given more chances out here because Jake really helped us make it bigger."

"Thats why i said to my mom, when trying to conince her to let me move out here, that i would be able to make something out of it with Jake's help." She said, but i never really knew why she wanted to leave Ohio on the spur of the moment. Like one day she seemed content with it, then the next day she wanted out.

"How was Ohio different from here?" I saw something seeming to bother her right as those words left my mouth. Emilio seemed concerned too.

"Well first off i haven't lived with my brother for a while, nor have i seen chance or anthony in a while either."

"Are you ok?" Emilio looked kinda like he wanted to hug her, and she looked like she was gonna cry.

"Ummm, well. You see in Ohio people knew who my brothers were. Then slowly it turned into so much hate every single day. People always told me that i didnt deserve them being my brothers, and that i was just some freak." She took a shaky breath. "Only Amy knew. I never told Jake. Until the last day i was in Ohio. I walked into school that day and that was the first day he slapped me."

"Who slapped you?" Why did Emilio look like he wanted to kill whoever hit her? I mean I felt the same way, but he seemed worse.

"A guy named Alex Green. He was the main person who started this crap, but he never got physical really, until the last day i was in Ohio."

"Im so sorry Alyssa." Both me and Emilio got up and hugged her. She sat back down then we all heard,

"Hey Alyssa, wanna go to the mall with me and Tessa? Amy just kinda wants to chill here but we want to get to know you."

"Yea sure. We leaving right now?"

"Yea." Tessa said popping into the room.

"Ok lets go. Bye Twins" She said as she left.

Kade's pov

I was sitting in the office when I heard people come in. I turned around to see Amy and Chance walk in. "Hey Kade"

"Hey guys. What's up?"

"Well you don't really know amy too well so we decided to come down here and have you guys get to know each other."

"Well actually he dragged me down here."

"Don't make me out to be the mr. bad guy"

"mr. bad guy?"

"yes" something was definitely going on between them. Did they like each other? Better question, does Anthony know that one of his best friends is falling for his sister?

"So why did you decide to move out to California from Ohio?"

"Well I mean, I missed seeing my friends and my brother, but also I was getting a lot of hate. People at my work knew I was the sister of Anthony and they hated me for it. I never really knew why though."

"People are idiots sometimes and they're just jealous because you have something they wish they had."

"Yea. I was doing pretty good at ignoring them until they got physical. After that I told Anthony I couldn't stay there anymore and here I am."

"I'm glad you're here and away from those jealous losers."

"Yea me too."

"Amy? You wanna come to the mall with me and Erika?" Tessa said.

"Uh I kinda just want to chill here."

"its ok. ill talk to you later then."

"Ok." All I could think was how I needed to tell Anthony and warn him about Chance and Amy possibly falling for each other. Though, I needed to tell him at the right time and try not to make him mad about it because Chance would kill me if I ruined his chances with Amy.