Chapter 27

Jakes pov  

I woke up Chance and Kade with the vlog camera out and said "I have an idea."

"Okay?"

"Marriage. I'll ask Erika and Chance you ask Amy." Chance smiled and nodded but Kade seemed a little hesitent to let it happen.

"Are you sure you wanna go through with this?" He asked.

I looked at Chance and he looked at me. "Yep." We both said. We ran over to the nearest store and bought two ring pops. Then I called a place to set up a last minute small wedding and rented 2 dressed for the girls, to try on and find their size later, and 2 suits for me and Chance. 

Amy's pov

We all decided to go out to lunch, but while we were walking I noticed Jake and Chance acting differently. I decided to not bring it up. All of the sudden Chance started to sweet talk me and I smiled at him.

"I have known you since my Ohio days and when I was getting on that plane to come live with Jake, I'm not gonna lie, I almost didn't go just because I didn't want to leave you. I really love you so much and I don't care what people say about us because you're amazing. With all that being said." Then I noticed he got down on one knee.

"Chance what are you---" 

"Shhhhhhh. Amy will you marry me?" Everyone at our table went silent. 

"Yes." I said laughing at the ring pop. I stood up and hugged him. Then Anthony took the camera from Jake. "Wait why does Anthony----" 

"Just watch." Chance whispered in my ear. I nodded kind of confused still.

"Erika. I know we've had a rough thing going on about me breaking things and you---- well me just destroying everything and making you clean it. But I will work that out with you now. Erika, will you marry me?" Jake said dropping on one knee. Erika's face was red and she was laughing but she still said yes. 

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!

Alyssa's pov

Chance and Jake were at the end of the isle patiently waiting while the rest of us small talked. Nick walked Erika out and hesitantly passed her to Jake. Then Anthony walked Amy down the isle and willingly handed her to Chance. The only problem was Amy had broken her leg at the pool that day so Anthony had just carried her down the isle and once she was standing with Chance, I stood behind her to make sure she wouldn't fall. The vows started and right as Jake was done with his, Nick got up and ran out screaming "This is garbage I mean c'mon" 

"You may now kiss your brides." And they kissed. 

"Awwwwwwwww what cute couples. Now WHERES THE CAKE?" I screamed. "I mean uhhhh congrats guys." Making Emilio hug me and laugh.

"We'll go get our own cake, a dairy free one too for you." I smiled and I sat in a hug with him. What did I do to deserve such an amazing person. 

"Lets go guys." Chance yelled, picking up Amy, and walking back down the isle. We all laughed and followed.