Chapter 16

Alyssa's pov
Around 12pm Emilio came up to me. "Hey." I said smiling.
"Hey. Do you want to go on a date at 3?"
"Yea." I said smiling more. He slowly leaned in and kissed me. I then ran over to the stairs and yelled, "AMY, ERIKA, TESSA!"
"YEA." They all said practically in sync.
"COME HERE."
"Ok." They all came into me and Erika's room.
"What's up?" Amy questioned.
"I have 3 hours to get ready for a date with Emilio."
"Oh we got you!" They all said. Amy picked out an outfit that I would like, Erika was doing my hair, and Tessa was doing light makeup. I ended up wearing a grey hoodie that was a little cropped, washed out ripped skinny jeans, and white vans. I smiled and hugged all of them. I threw my phone into my back pocket. Pretty soon me and Emilio left. We were going to walk to this ice cream place that had dairy free soft serve. It took longer than we expected to get there but we eventually did. After we both ordered we were just talking. Then Emilio held both of my hands and smiled at me.
"I don't care if anyone says anything about us. I don't care if people hate on us. I love you too damn much to lose you. I care about you so much. You make me laugh, smile, and overall you're perfect in my eyes. Even if others say otherwise. With all of that being said, will you officially be my girlfriend?" I smiled so much.
"Yes." I said hugging him. We eventually got back to the team 10 house around 5pm. Amy instantly running up to me.
"Ok sorry Emilio but I'm stealing her for a bit." She said pulling me into my room. "How did it go?"
"Emilio Martinez is officially my boyfriend." I said smiling. Amy hugged me.
"YAAAAY!" Then my phone buzzed. I just shrugged it off and continued to change into comfy clothes. Once I was just laying down on my bed I opened Instagram. My fed was blowing up and I had no clue why. I was getting noticed quicker. I checked Emilio's Instagram and smiled. It was a screen shot of me and him kissing for the first time. It's caption was, "this girl means the world to me. She's just overall amazing. And this is my girlfriend!" I could feel myself going red. I commented "I love you babe!" And liked the post. My fed was still blowing up, even after I ate dinner. I was scrolling through the comments, liking some of them every now and then. Then I saw a lot of hate. I instantly clicked out of Instagram. Then I got a dm from someone I follow. I instantly panicked when I saw the name. The Instagram name was Alexxxxx_. He said to me, "Wow you got a boyfriend. He must be blind because he is ten times more better looking than you." I couldn't breathe. Why did he have to come back to me. "I mean c'mon. What's he doing with an idiot like you." Then there was a knock at my door. I didn't even notice I was crying.
"Alyssa? It's Emilio. Are you ok? It sounds like you're crying." I walked over to the door, slowly opening it, and motioned him to come in. Jake saw my face but I just shut my door. "What's wrong?" He said hugging me. Then my phone buzzed again. I winced reading what Alex wrote. He wrote, "honestly just dieee". Emilio took my phone and said, "Don't listen to haters. Ok. They're just jealous."
"He's from Ohio. He used to give me the most problems." He hugged me again and then kissed me. I eventually let go and laid down. Emilio slowly climbed into bed with me as I fell asleep.