Chapter 26

Amy's pov

"AMYYY." Was the first thing I heard when I woke up and then a heavy weight landed on top of me out of no where. 

"Chance if you wanted to hug me you could've just woken me up more peacefully." I said as he wrapped his arm around my stomach. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw Emilio sneak over to Alyssa's bed. "3. 2. 1." I whispered so only Chance could hear me. Then Emilio jumped on top of Alyssa and cuddled up to her. 

"EMILIO YOU SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME." Alyssa yelled.

"You're welcome." He said laughing. 

"Ok we mainly came here to tell you guys that you need to get ready cause we're going to the pool in like half an hour." Chance said smiling at me.

"UGHHHHHHH I HAVE TO DO THINGS TODAY!" Alyssa yelled at the top of her lungs,

"Lazy." Emilio said coughing, making Alyssa laugh.

"But you fell in love with a lazy ass. Wait did you say half an hour? Shit I have to shave. ALL BOYS OUT BEFORE I HIT YOU WITH A FRYING PAN. I mean uhhhhhhhhh what?"

"Thanks for sharing Alyssa." I said laughing as Chance and Emilio got up and left.

"Welcome" she said walking into the bathroom. I laughed and got up grabbing my all black bikini bottom and a blue bikini top. Throwing it on my bed I walked into the kitchen and got food. "AMMMMMMMMMY!" 

"YEA?" 

"HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE LEFT?"

"LIKE 10 MINUTES."

"OK THANK YOU." Alyssa said walking out in her blue lacey one piece and her black and white bathing suit shorts. I quickly got changed and we met the boys at the pool. Chance ran over to me and picked me up on his shoulder. 

"Chance I swear if you drop me." 

"I'm not gonna don't worry." He said eventually putting me down and opening snapchat on his phone. We took a selfie and he put the caption as "She is the love of my life. Love you babe! Glad to have her in my life!" Then Jake picked up Alyssa on his shoulder but instead of putting her down nicely, he threw her in the pool. 

"JAKE!" I heard her scream when she popped back up. 

"ILL SAVE YOU!" Emilio screamed pushing Jake in and then jumping in and grabbing her. Only leading to him barely being able to swim.

"My hero." She said sarcastically while laughing. 

"OH MY GOD! ITS TEAM 1O!" A little skinny teenager ran over and looked like she was gonna cry. The guys took pictures with her and then came back to me and Alyssa. I decided to lay on one of the pool chairs and post an Instagram post. I found a picture of me and Chance and wrote the caption saying "Cant believe hes all mine! Love you Chance to the moon and back." Chance commented back saying "Love you too babe!" I got up and stood at the edge of the pool laughing at Anthony, Ivan, Emilio, and Alyssa playing chicken fight. Ivan was on Anthony's shoulders and Alyssa was on Emilio's. Ivan fell and I just laughed at them. Then I was pushed by someone and landed in the pool. I touched the ground but with such force that I heard a snap and a lot of pain shot through my body. 

Chance's pov

I was in the hot tub connected to the pool just watching Ivan, Anthony, Alyssa, and Emilio play chicken fight. I watched as Amy stood by the pool laughing when Ivan was pushed into the water by Alyssa. Then a guy came up behind Amy and shoved her into the pool. Her scream caught everyones attention. I instantly ran out of the hot tub and strait after that guy, being careful to not slip. Anthony instantly swam over to where Amy was. That's the second I realized the pool had started to turn red and it was from blood. Eventually I caught up to the guy. "HEY!" 

"What?" He said turning quickly to look at me. Anger and satisfaction from what he had done was written all over his face. 

"Why the fuck did you push my girlfriend into the pool? Care to explain before I kick your ass?" Jake then ran over by my side.

"Cause fuck team 10 and your stupid girl. You're all trash anyways."

"Or are you just jealous that we have great friends, family, and that Chance actually has a girl? Unlike your low life." Alyssa sassed standing next to Jake.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that whore." He said shoving her. Jake punched him and Emilio ran over and helped. After a minute I pulled Emilio back to help Alyssa and I got to beat the guy for a bit. 

Alyssa's pov

After I was shoved, it took a second before Emilio stopped beating the guys ass to help me. He stood me up and guided me away, hugging me after we got a little closer to Amy. I ran back over and decided she needed Chance. Her breathing was heavy and fast. She was having a panic attack and she needed him now. "Chance! Get here now!" I yelled and then looked at Anthony. "Call 911." He nodded and left. Chance ran over and hugged her, calming her down.