Chapter 7

Emilio's pov

It was just me, my brother, Amy, Alyssa, Chance, and Anthony all hanging out. We were just talking about random things. "So you guys are youtubers now?" I asked Alyssa and Amy.

"Yea actually we now are." Alyssa answered with that smile I just love to see.

"That's awesome. So are you guys doing a everyday video?"

"No, we said in our outro basically every day."

"Cool."

"Hey Amy and Alyssa, come to the office like right now." Jake seemed to look serious, which made me kind of concerned. I could also read on Alyssa's face that she was super nervous.

"O-ok." Her voice was shaking which was killing me inside. What is Jake doing? I watched as they all left the room.

"Guys what do you think Jake is doing?"

"Uh I don't know, but it honestly doesn't seem like its a good thing."

"Yea."

Amy's pov

We followed Jake into the office and saw Nick sitting at the table. Me and Alyssa sat across from him and Jake. "So..." Jake started seeming like he was gonna cry. "Me and Nick have been talking things over."

"What do you mean?" Alyssa interrupted with a scared look.

"We mean, we love having you guys here, but I don't know if its working."

"What? Jake I'm your younger sister, if I'm doing something you don't like you can tell me."

"Yea and I'm one of your good friends, you could've told us if something wasn't working out."

"Well we're telling you now." Nick said kind of upset.

"And we bought you guys your tickets to go back to Ohio."

"You cant be serious Jake. You know what I don't care anymore." Alyssa stormed out of the room.

Alyssa's pov

I stormed out of the room. I couldn't believe my brother at this moment. I ran upstairs to the boys room and busted through the door as tears started to fall. Emilio looked at me and instantly shot up from where he was laying down to come over to me. "What happened?" He said as he hugged me. I only started to cry harder. Making the rest of the boys stand up and come over to me. "Talk to me, Alyssa. What happened?"

"Jake is kicking me and Amy out." The second I said those words the boys, except Emilio who continued to hug me, ran downstairs. 

"Hey listen to me Alyssa, you're going to be ok. I've got you."

Amy's pov

All of the sudden Chance, Ivan, and Anthony stormed into the room. "Jake what the fuck man? You're actually going to kick them out?" Said Anthony. I got up and walked over to Chance and just hugged him as I started to cry. "First off, they got so much hate back in Ohio and you're just gonna send them back. Second, why are you sending them back in the first place?"

"It's just something we have to do, here." Jake handed Anthony a paper. "This is the paper they have to sign." Anthony opened it and then covered his face starting to cry himself.

"Jake Paul, you're a jerk." He walked over to me and handed me the paper that read

JK!!!!! Welcome to Team 10! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

I just hugged Anthony crying. I gave the paper to Chance and Ivan as they both hugged me. "You're lucky this was a prank Jake or I would've left too." Chance said as we just started laughing. "So I guess we have to go tell Alyssa."

"Don't tell her right away though." Jake said running up the stairs with the paper in his hand.

Alyssa's pov

All of the sudden they all came back, with Jake and Amy with them. With their sad looks it was for sure I wouldn't be living here any longer. Emilio hugged me tighter as I started to cry harder. "Why are you wanting to send them back to the place that hurt them the most? It makes no sense." Emilio instantly started yelling.

"We just have to, ok? Its hard to explain but it has to be done."

"No it doesn't have to be done Jake." I said letting go of Emilio and facing him. "It doesn't have to just be, oh we have an issue kick out the new people. Tell me what we did and we can work it out."

"I just cant."

"Ok then whatever, move out of the way so I can pack then."

"Wait, here look at this." He handed me a piece of paper.

"Jake oh my fucking god I hate you." But I hugged him crying. I handed the paper to Emilio who instantly sat down with relief that we weren't getting kicked out.

"Sooooooooo, we cool guys?" Jake said whipping his vlog camera out, that had been recording the whole time.

"Yea I guess, if you buy me coffee for the next month." I said laughing.

"Fiiiine. If it makes you continue to say I'm the better brother."

"THANK YOU." Jake did his outro and shut off his camera.