Chapter 15

Amy's pov
I woke up to someone opening the front door. I saw Chance and got up. He smiled at me, and I walked over to hugged him. "How was the hotel?" I laughed making him roll his eyes but still laughing too.
"Where's Alyssa?" Emilio said walking in the house too. I just pointed to a still sleeping Alyssa on the trampoline. He walked over and I saw him cuddle her. I smiled at them.
"Hashtag Amilio." I whispered to him. He just smiled cuddling into her more. Then I see Anthony and Jake walk in.
"Why did you guys have to make us leave?" I shushed him, and then pointed to Erika, Tessa, and Amilio sleeping. Jake started to walk over to Alyssa and Emilio. I glared at him, and he decided not too wake them up.
Alyssa's pov
I woke up and felt a weight wrapping around me. I noticed it was Emilio. I attempted to break out of his grip without waking him up, but I failed. He slowly sat up right after me, and hugged me. I kissed him and smiled. A knock on the front door made us both kind of confused. Jake yelled "I GOT IT" before opening the door. "Mom! Omg!" I could just see Jake hugging our mother. I stood up and ran over to her.
"MOM!" I said as I hugged her. "I missed you!"
"I missed you too. Ok so Logan is going to meet us to go get coffee soon."
"Ok I just need to get ready." I quickly went to my room and got ready to leave. Once we finally got there, we all got coffee and caught up on life.
"Ok so Jake, anything new?"
"Uh not too much. Just the normal vlog life and yea."
"Ok. Alyssa how has LA been treating you?"
"Um it's actually been going great. Me and Amy have started a YouTube channel and we're doing pretty well. Annnnd uhm. Jake and Logan know about this but I'm going out with Emilio. Though we aren't officially Bf Gf yet." She seemed to think of a response to the Emilio thing. I looked at Logan who mouthed "calm down, it's ok."
"That's actually great. You promised to come out here and make something out of it. You did just that! And I'm glad you have Emilio. He's a nice boy." I couldn't stop smiling. I was thinking about her response to the point where I completely zoned out to what Logan was saying. We eventually went back to the Team 10 house. Jake and Erika were secretly talking as the rest of us were hanging out. Then Jake came out and called me and Pam into the office.
"So this is kind of a serious talk, but it does need to happen." I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "So me and Erika have something to tell you guys." 
"What is it?" I asked impatiently.
"I got her, uhm uh umm, pregnant." I froze. This couldn't be real.
"W-When? Erika has been with me a lot though?" I said so confused.
"Yea I know I have, but it happened." Erika said so nervously.
"We'll do you guys plan to keep the baby?" Mom asked. They nodded. Then Erika started laughing.
"Dammit you laughed." Jake yelled laughing.
"I'm sorry I couldn't keep up with the prank." Erika said laughing so hard.
"Ok pranks over." I laughed. We left the office and I laid with Emilio.