Chapter 11

Alyssa's pov

I woke up to someone frantically shaking me. "Wake upppppp." Jake said as I tensed up because I was afraid he would throw something at me again. I turned over to face him, when I was hit with ice cold water. I jumped up out of bed and then instantly collapsed. Jake hadn't realized I was dizzy from standing up too fast so he had kept laughing and ran out of the room, followed by everyone he was with. It felt like I wasn't getting undizzy and I started to panic. They weren't coming back but I couldn't do anything about it. All of the sudden I heard Emilio say,

"Yo Alyssa, are you ok?" He knelt down next to me and I explained what happened. "JAKE! JAKE!"

"WHAT?"

"COME HERE. NOW. PLEASE." Footsteps were heard coming into my room. His laughing stopped as he put down his vlog and made sure I was ok. Once I got less dizzy I stood up and got ready. I had a date tonight with Emilio and I was so exited. After I had eaten some food, Amy came downstairs.

"HI AMY!"

"Ow my fucking ears, but HI ALYSSA."

"Whoops." I said laughing as I pushed her my plate that had about 5 pieces of bacon on it.

"Thanks." She said as she started to eat them.

"Sooooo, whatcha doing today Amy?"

"Ummmm." She said starting to go red.

"YOURE GOING ON A DATE WITH CHANCE ARENT YOU!" Her eyes kind of widened but still she started laughing.

"How the fuck did you figure it out?"

"Cause A I'm cool, and B you turning into a tomato really said it all."

"Wooooow!"

"Well I've also got a date today." Amy started to make a face that said she had an idea. "What you thinkin bout?"

"LETS GET READY TOGETHER DUHHH."

"Get ready for what?" Jake said slowly walking into the kitchen.

"Uhmmmm. Jake don't freak out but me and Emilio have a date tonight." Jake seemed angered as he just turned around to go back into the office. "He's mad. Great." Then Chance and Emilio entered the room. Chance hugged Amy and then Emilio came up to me and hugged me.

"What's wrong?" Emilio whispered in the hug.

"Jake's pissed about us going on a date." Emilio seemed annoyed as he let go of me slowly and walked towards the office. "No don't." I said but he went in anyways. I started to panic again. Chance walked over to me and asked what happened. After explaining to him, he quickly hugged me and told me it will all be fine. Though it didn't take long before I heard Jake say,

"OK WELL IF YOURE GOING TO BE LIKE THIS YOU CANT DATE MY SISTER."

I ran into the office and said, "WHAT ARE YOU MY DAD?" Emilio and him ignored my comment and kept at it until Emilio walked over to me, picked me up, and carried me to the kitchen. Then Logan came in the house.

"What's going on in here?" Amy and Chance explained it, soon leading to them and Anthony going into the office.

Amy's pov

We entered the office and instantly I said, "What are you doing? We talked about this already."

"You don't know anything. Just go. He cant date her and that's final." Jake glared at me.

"I know one thing. You're being an asshole for a dumb reason." I said glaring back.

"Yea look you're my little bro Jake. I love you and all but what the fuck man? I don't get why you're scared for her to date Emilio. You should know him and trust him enough now, shouldn't you?" Logan said taking a more calmer approach. Jake sighed and put his face in his hands.

"Jake look, we know you're trying to protect her but this is only going to hurt her." Anthony said. Jake nodded and said sorry for being the way he was. He got up and went to Alyssa. Once I saw that he hugged her I sighed in relief. Then he hugged Emilio. I looked at the clock seeing it was time to start getting ready for the date.

Alyssas pov

"ALYSSA LETS GOOOOOOO."

"WHYYYYY."

"CAUSE WE HAVE TO GET YOU READY! YOU ONLY HAVE 3 HRS LEFT."

"OKKKKKKKKKKKK"

"TOO MANY K'S"

"TOO MANY O'S WHEN YOU SAID GO."

"FAIR ENOUGH."

"Tell me why you're screaming to each other when you're right next to each other." Chance questioned.

"Don't worry about it babe." Amy said dragging me to my room. Once we entered my room Amy pulled 4 different outfits from my closet. Outfit one was black ripped skinny jeans, a fall out boy muscle tank top, and all black vans. Outfit two was black jean shorts, a white 5sos hoodie, and blue vans. Outfit three was white ripped jean shorts, the Martinez twins hoodie, and black and white vans. Outfit four was white ripped skinny jeans, a black Nirvana muscle tank top, and all black vans. I sat there thinking it over and decided to go with outfit three. Quickly I jumped in the shower as Amy was picking out makeup looks and hair styles for me. Once I jumped out I changed into a tank top and spandex shorts. Amy pulled me over to my desk and sat me down. She dried and straightened my hair. She made my part on my hair more to the left side, then did my make up. She then pushed me into the bathroom to change. "Omg, you look so amazing."

"Awwwwwe thanks."

"Wait right here."

"EMILIO YOURE BAE IS READY." I smiled as I threw my phone in my back pocket. As I left my room I smiled as Emilio walked over. He was wearing a grey hoodie, black jeans, and his red vans. He walked up to me hugging me and whispering in my ear that I looked nice.

"So how do we plan to get there?"

"Hopefully we make it there in one piece cause I'm driving."

"Oh no." I laughed as we got into the team ten bus. "If we crash this Jake will kill us."

"Yea...."

"Ok then." He started driving, me having to tell him when to stop even though I couldn't drive yet either. We short stopped a few times, but we eventually made it to our destination, In-And-Out. I looked at him and said, "I've always wanted to actually try this so bad." He smiled at me.

"Well todays you're lucky day." We got our food and stayed in the bus to eat it. "Do you like it?"

"Yesss." We looked at each other and laughed. "So do you happen to know how to penny board, skate board, or long board?"

"No, but it would be cool to learn how to."

"I'll teach you." I said smiling big.

"You know how to?" He seemed so shocked.

"Yep, it was like part of my escape from people that annoyed me. Music and penny boarding."

"Nice. What else, sports wise, do you like?"

"Uhmmm. I used to play volleyball, I used to surf, I used to cheer, and I used to play softball." He seemed kind of shocked that I played so many sports. "How bout you?"

"I kinda like football, or as you know it as soccer."

"Do you watch any other sports though that you haven't played?"

"Not too much. Though the real question is, Who's the best in team ten?"

"Well me and Amy, but if you're saying besides me and her, well then probably The Martinez Twins. Do you know them?" Emilio started to laugh, making me laugh too. We finished our food around this time so we started driving again. Some random guy flipped us off because Emilio was messing up but to be honest it was funny as hell. We eventually made it back to the team ten house again.