Chapter Nine

Thank you Lira for your amazing idea!! :)

To my AG Family... Thanks for the support! I LOVE YOU FOREVER

PS. Here you go AbiC! Here's one-something of your JUSTGAIL scene

COMMENT, VOTE, and BECOME A FAN. <3

Hashtag #STCNBR. Tweet me @heyitsellaaa :)

Chapter Nine

[Emma’s POV]

“So what do we do now?” Nadine asked.

“Do we ask Sadie about this?” Monette asked.

“Should I strangle Nash until he spills the truth?” Jenny said.

“Guys, please shut up!” I yelled. “I can't think straight!”

After assuming that Nash and Sadie were dating, we went straight back to my house and talked about it.

Monette raised her hand. “Can I say something?”

I nodded.

“Maybe Sadie didn't want to tell us 'cause she knows we're going to interfere. I mean, remember the last time anyone of us had a relationship?” Monette said.

I thought about it and remembered about my dark phase and started dating this guy named Toby, after that, I was single ever since. I remembered Jenny’s first boyfriend but they didn’t last long. Sadie started dating when she was thirteen but she has never been in a relationship before. Monette just started dating but she wasn’t serious. Nadine was the only one who had the longest.

“I'm still in a relationship.” Nadine said.

“But you don't talk about him all the time.” Jenny laughed.

“That's the whole point!” Monette suddenly exploded.

We stared at her with confused faces.

She rolled her eyes. “Would you guys like to hear every single thing about Nadine and Mark? No, right? It would probably irritate us to death!”

“I tell Sadie all my relationship stuff though.” Nadine whispered.

“Of course, she listens about everything when it comes to us. We know we could always have her if we need anyone.” I said.

“Why don't let Sadie tell us?” Jenny said. “She'll probably spill it out.”

We chuckled. We all knew how Sadie was whenever she had those moments with Nash. She would ask us to go to her house in the middle of the night and she would spill everything that happened. Jenny was fine with it because she had her own reasons.

“All in favor?” I asked.

Everyone nodded.

I sighed. “Then it's settled. We would wait for Sadie to spill the beans.”

[Sadie’s POV]

After my dinner date with Nash, we quickly went home. No one knew except for our parents about our relationship and Jenny would probably wonder why her brother was out on a weekday.

Thursday rolled by and I realized I had to meet up with Jessica after school. I went inside the Spencer Gazette's office and I saw her, focusing on her work.

“Hi! I'm Sadie!” I said cheerfully.

After a few seconds, she finally looked at me. “I'm Jessica Carter, but you can call me Jessie!” She reached out her hand.

We shook hand and she started telling me what my task was.

“You will write three articles: one interview with the quarterback, student council president, or whatever and two articles about any article that would stop bullying.” She said.