Chapter 21

Since Justine wanted a shout out... Here you go. HAHAHAHA loljk. Hi JUSTINEEEE. Thank for reading my story :"") Iloveyouuuu.

Okay pointless chapter. Didn't proofread. :) heehee.

COMMENT, VOTE, AND BECOME A FAN!

Here we go!

--

Chapter 21

"I'm gonna miss you." Ali hugged me.

"Ali, we're going to see each other after four days." I said.

"I'm trying to be dramatic here." She slapped my back.

"Owie! That hurt!" I pushed her away. "Are you allowed to fly around?"

"Yeah, Theo already asked." She said and touched her abdomen. She was around eight weeks pregnant and she hasn't gain a single weight.

"We'll see you around." Theo said and hugged me.

"See you around, brother-in-law." I gently patted his back.

Mom and Ali were crying and hugging while Jenny, Nash, and I just stared at them.

"Would we be like that?" Jenny asked.

"I don't know. You'll probably get sick of me because you'll see me more than the usual when we're older." I said and Nash laughed.

"Yeah probably," Jenny murmured.

Christopher and Nadia booked a flight early because they had some business to deal with, so that leaves my parents on taking care of three teenagers who still sometimes act like a kid.

"Bye, guys!" Ali waved.

"Have a safe flight." Theo said and we went in.

Goodbye New York and hello California.

"Home sweet home," I said and inhaled the California breeze. It was six in the morning and I was hyper. 

We dropped off Nash and Jenny before going home. And after a few minutes... I was finally home and I couldn't wait to redecorate my floor. Yep, floor.

Our house has four floors: first one is the living room, kitchen, blahblahblah, and the maid's room. Second floor has my parent's room and office, Ali's room, and two guest rooms. The third floor was mine: my room, my closet room, the entertainment room, and the sleepover chamber. The fourth floor was the attic and was full of antique things.

I already know what to do and I've already talked to Dad about it. Dad already called the contractors and was planning to destroy my floor around the January, right before school starts. In the meantime, I was going to sleep in Ali's room.

I spent half of my morning in Dad's office and we designed the floor. I already know what I wanted and Dad just explained everything to the contractors. They were planning to destroy my floor around January, right before school starts, and going to finish for three weeks. In the meantime, I was going to sleep in Ali's room. 

It was around nine o' clock when we finished and I went to my room. When I opened the door, Beast was waiting for me and he jumped up and down when he saw me.

"Hi baby boy!" I said and carried him. "Did you miss me?"

He licked my cheeks.

"I miss you too. Do you wanna go for a walk?" I asked and he nodded. He's a bright dog.

I grabbed his leash and we were off.

I walked passed by Nadine's house and saw Mark sitting in front of the front door with a bouquet of almost-dry roses. "Mark?"