Chapter 26

So I am so freaking sorry I didn’t post for like a month or less. I was so busy with studies that I barely had time to manage this.

Anyway, I had no inspiration on doing this. Like nothing. I was staring at my laptop screen for hours until I realized nothing was going through my head. I don’t know what Sadie’s gonna do next or what Nash was going to and so on. But all the sudden, I had this bizarre – well for me it is, I don’t know with you guys – idea about this chapter so woohoo! Weird ending though. HAHAHA. I’ll post the next chapter NEXT WEEK (PROMISE)!!!

By the way, this “novel” has thirty chapters. So yeah… a few more to go until it’s over. Like I said in the previous chapters (did I? I forgot if I announced but yeah) … THERE IS A SEQUEL. WOO HOO. I’ll post it once it’s done and proofread by Kaye ;)

So tomorrow’s my Algebra final exam and I hope I do good – I’m not going to study. Too lazy mehehe. Good luck 1B1 babes, even though you’re going to read this like a week after or so. Don’t worry guys; I’ll try my best to finish this until October 29, 2012.

THREE MORE DAYS BEFORE FINALS END.

PS. 5000+ reads! FYEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go.

Chapter 26

My head started pounding. My heart was beating faster. I don’t know how long I stared at them because the next thing I saw Emma. She threw her pompoms on the floor and stomped all the way to Nash. By the time Emma reached them, they stopped kissing, but that didn’t stop him from hugging her.

Emma pulled them away and I saw Nash was about to say something but it was cut by Emma’s slap.

“YOU!” Emma yelled and the surroundings became quiet. “THAT IS NOT MY BEST FRIEND.” Then she pointed to the girl, “AND YOU PRETTY LITTLE BITCH!” She was about to slap her when Nash stopped her.

“Emma! That’s…,” he paused and glared at the girl.

“Not Sadie. Yeah, she’s right over there, watching the whole thing.” Emma looked at me then I felt like all eyes were staring at me. I was breathing faster and faster but my chest was tightening. I was sweating like I ran more than ten kilometers. My knees were wobbly and I tried to speak but nothing came out.

I closed my eyes for a second then everything went black.

I woke up and the first thing I saw was the ceiling. Of course, what else would I probably see? I blinked a few times then I heard voices.

“Look, she’s awake!”

“Sadie? Are you alright?”

“Give her space!”

I slowly got up and opened my eyes. When I could finally see properly, the first person I saw was Thomas. I turned right and saw my best friends and I turned on the opposite directions, I saw Justin and Jessie.

“What happened?” I asked weakly.

“You don’t remember?” Jessie asked.

I closed my eyes once again and started to think what happened. All I could remember was Nash kissing another girl. That’s all. “Nash. Girl. Kiss.” I said.

“Yep, she doesn’t remember.” Emma said. She was still in her cheerleader uniform.

“Where are we?” I whispered.

“We’re at the school clinic.” The nurse suddenly said out of nowhere. I looked around and saw her standing behind the curtains. “Seeing Ms. Parker is awake, I’ll call her parents.”