Chapter Twenty

Comment, vote, and become a fan!

Hashtag #STCNBR. Tweet me @heyitsellaaa :)

Chapter Twenty

Nash held both of my hands and put it near his heart. “So is this goodbye?”

I looked at him weirdly. “Are you trying to make this moment like a dramatic scene in a movie?”

He rolled his eyes. “Just go with it, please?”

I sighed. “No, it’s not goodbye.” I said dramatically. “It’s until we meet again.”

“And cut!” Emma yelled.

“I don’t think we’re related at all.” Jenny said to Nash.

“I recorded that!” Mon held up her Handycam.

“I was trying to be a cheesy boyfriend,” Nash said to Jenny and turned to Mon. “Send me a copy of that.”

Mon nodded and Jenny just rolled her eyes.

"You already are a cheesy boyfriend." I whispered and he replied with a grin.

"Okay well, I have to go. I'll see you in a few days!" Emma gave us all a hug and left with her parents. Her mom decided to celebrate their second Christmas without Allan in Hawaii. They were going back to California before New Year's Eve.

"Come on, Miles!" Mom yelled. "We're going to be late!"

"Mrs. Parker, we're already at the airport." Mon reminded her.

"Let's just go sweetie. We don't want Officer Victoria to go berserk." Dad joked and Mom pinched him.

Mom was really eager to go to New York because of Ali. Ali and Theo moved to their new house - more like a mansion, based on what I saw in the pictures - and they needed Mom's interior design skills. I seriously wonder why the hell Mom joined the military if she has a passion for arts.

I looked at my three best friends. "I'll see you guys on the twenty-seventh!"

"Buy me New York stuff." Mon said. "Oh and Nadine tweeted, 'Emma, Sadie, Jenny, and Mon, I'll see you in exactly six days! Emma and Sade, have a safe trip! Jenny and Mon, please don't kill each other!’"

Nadine and her mom went to a seven-day cruise ship around Europe. It was kind of last minute thing and that was no surprise when it came to Stella. Jenny and Mon, on the other hand, sometimes got into some physical fight when they were alone together. They didn’t know the reason why because sometimes, the next thing they knew, they were slapping each other. It was their thing and the rest of us didn't want to argue with them.

"See you!" Jenny said then we hugged. Mon joined out hug and we all broke when they realized Nash was waiting for his turn.

"We'll meet you in the parking lot." Jenny said and pulled Mon away.

"I'll miss you." I hugged him.

He kissed my forehead. "It's just for five days." I pouted and he laughed. "I love you." He said and he held out his hand and I immediately knew what he meant. We did our handshake and people around us watched us amusingly.

After doing it, I kissed him goodbye. "I love you too."

"Stupid international clock crap, whatever you call that." I mumbled. I totally forgot about changing my time so it kind of messed up my body clock. In Los Angeles, it was one in the afternoon, but now I'm in New York, it was eleven in the morning. Sleep was an important thing to me and everyone knew no one wants to mess with Sadie about sleep.