Chapter Ten

COMMENT, VOTE, AND BECOME A FAN! <3
Hashtag #STCNBR. Tweet me @heyitsellaaa

Chapter Ten

My phone and rang and I answered without looking who was calling.

"Hey, are you getting ready?" It was Nash.

"Yeah.” I said. “Are you sure you're fine with me going on a date with Thomas?"

"Are you sure you're fine with me going on a date with Monette?" He asked.

"Yes, I am."

"Then I'm fine with it too." I could sense that he was smiling. "Save a dance for me?"

"Sure, if you could steal me away from Beast" I said and hung up. I bet he rolled his eyes when I said that.

After going to the salon, I quickly went home and changed. Thank God I wasn't running late, or else I would've ended up being a bitch on my way to the dance.

I still had an hour, and I already had my dress on.

What to do? What to do? Play Wii while in a dress? Challenge accepted.

I didn't realize I was playing Mario Kart 7 for about an hour when my dad came in the Entertainment Room. The look on his face when he saw me playing was epic.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Shh. I'm trying to beat Yoshi here! Don't disturb me!" I yelled.

He laughed, took a picture of me, and called my mom to see what I looked like. Mom entered and when she saw me, she immediately scolded me because my make-up would probably be gone by the Thomas has arrived. Dad was laughing as mom dragged me down to my room and told me to fix myself.

I looked at myself: curly locks, make-up was fine, heels weren't bloody, and finally, my dress was in perfect shape.

"Mom, I look fine." I said.

"No, honey, you look beautiful." Dad replied.

I hugged dad. He didn't experience this with Ali. Ali was a bit tomboy during her high school and kept her fashion mind to herself. Out of all the dances held in Spencer Academy during her time there, she only attended her senior year prom. Mom and Dad were both surprised that she loved fashion more than anything else.

"Come on, picture time!" Mom said.

One thing I loved about mom was her love for photography. She loves a lot of things like cooking, photography, painting, and many more. After a while, Thomas called and said they were three minutes away. I waited by the living room, silently singing the last song I heard on my music player.

"All the other kids with the pumped up kicks, you better run, better run, faster than my bullet..."

When I realized that I was singing Pumped Up Kicks, I remembered Nash loved that song so much that I started hating it. My thought bubble burst when the doorbell rang and Dad opened the door before I could.

"Belle, your Beast is here!" Dad said.

Beast, my puppy, greeted Thomas in his Beast costume, which looked good on him.

"Wow!" He said when he laid his green eyes on me. He was staring at my gold gown for about a few seconds until dad cleared his throat. Thomas snapped out and greeted me. "Hello Sadie."

"Miles! SNAPS FIRST!" Mom ran downstairs and took a lot of picture of me and Thomas. I had to remind her that the limo was waiting, or else we would've spent the night taking pictures.