Chapter 23

Despite the fact that I have a very busy schedule (well, I just don't want to do my school works - yet), I decided to do this.

ABIGAIL. Thanks for supporting me! I miss you and we will get our tattoos soon, okay? J x J FOREVER.

To my awesome blockmates: Goldie, Bea, Mars, Meeks, Kaye, Steph (who hasn't read this yet), and Chachi... Here's the chapter with your characters J

To Irrysh... I know you're reading this. THANK YOU BEBS <3

Sharmaine, Irah, and Lira, thanks for supportingggg. I love you girls <3

And to Rannia, this is where your character will be a super youknowwhat HAHAHAHA.

Who else? I don't know who I should thank for because there are so many of youuuuuuuuu. Almost 4000+ reads, that's awesome!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I'll never get tired of saying thank you!

I love you all <3

Comment, vote, and become a fan!

PS. Sorry if I haven't really "proofread" them all. The cops are still searching for my USB and Abi was going to edit them but oh well. :'(

Here we gooo.

--

Chapter 23

"Goodbye Heaven," Monette paused.

"And hello hell." Emma continued.

We were standing by our lockers, waiting for Nadine to arrive. It was so typical of Nadine to be late on a Monday.

"Why are we taking French this year? Is France part of our college plan?" I asked.

"Well ask Monette! She wanted to be this weird French girl." Jenny said.

"Whatever!" Mon slapped Jenny's arm. "Come on, vamos! Text Nadine we'll meet her in class."

"Does she know vamos is Spanish?" Emma asked me.

I shook my head no.

"Ay caramba!" Emma said.

I laughed and texted Nadine.

Sadie: Don't be surprise if you didn't find us standing by the lockers. We went inside the classroom.

Nadine: Okay.

We started walking towards the International School building - where the French II class was located - and went inside the classroom and half of the students that were present were sleeping. Guess we weren't the only ones who wanted to stay home.

A little while later, my phone vibrated.

310-229-2416: Coach Fields wants to meet you in the Sports Complex now.

Sadie: Who's this?

310-229-2416: It's for the tournament.

I sighed. Maybe it was one of Coach's new training assistant. I checked the clock and I still have around thirty minutes before class starts.

"I'll just go to the Sports Complex." I said to the girls and stood up.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Jenny asked.

"Nah, I'm good." I said and walked out.

The Sports Complex building was placed near the entrance and that is where the tennis court, soccer and football field, basketball court, volleyball court, lacrosse field, swimming pool, and other sports field or room were located. Also, all the coaches' office was here too.