H E L L O ♡

"You can't just let it go so easily.
Try and find a girl who compares to me.
When you know everything that you mean to me,
you can't take that away from me.
"
- JoJo, Can't Take That Away From Me

Writing this story was undeniably a great challenge. Trust me, I physically wrote the first version on paper back when I was in high school and edited this version while I was at work. Thank God I have my husband who wasn't afraid to criticize every chapter of this book because rereading the first version was... cringey. I was really young when I wrote that but now that I'm an adult - I'm 24 as I type this down - I kind of know how to deliver what I want say.

I hope this story will capture your hearts. I wanted to show how much a person can grow given a particular situation, how people do change - whether it's for better or for worse. I wanted to show the potency and transcendence of the power of love as well.

I am positively touched by the fact that people loved this story, despite the massive amount of grammatical, literary, and logical errors I have committed along the way. It's so overwhelming because this is the first time I have publicized my works and I've reached twenty-seven thousand reads. My dear readers, you are absolutely awesome.

The Gang, my high school friends who read this, my AC friends who supported me, my best friends, and my husband who I had to ask a lot of times if a certain part was real enough or would a guy do that and whatnot, I haven't mentioned the word "thanks" since it's certainly not enough to tell you guys. "I love you" is probably more appropriate. Why? I love you because you didn't judge me for writing this. I love you because you love my story. I love you because I just do.

As I end my note, I want you readers to know that I have the greatest faith you will all meet your Nathaniel Asher James someday. He won't be exactly like Nash, but one thing's for sure, you will feel like Sadie on her best day, everyday. Love lifts you up, because that's what love does - that's what you guys and this book, did to me.

Comment, vote, and become a fan! :)

Xox,
The Spectacled Girl

PS. Tweet me @louxella, hashtag #CTTAFM or you can message me here.