Fifteen - Not A Date

What does one wear to this kind of event? Louis had that question running through his mind for the last hour and a half. He showered but his hair was dried up now as was his skin but he still had a towel wrapped around his waist. He's reached for a couple articles of clothing but he never grabbed anything. He didnt know what would be appropriate to wear.

So, he called Charlotte, his sister.

"Hello, Louis. What's going on, babes?" The girls voice came through his phones speaker.

"Lottie, darling. Hello, my love. You know fashion, right? You're into all of that stuff, yeah?" Louis spoke up, hand on his hip while the other held the phone up to speak into.

"I like to think thats why I majored in cosmetology and fashion design, yeah." Lottie spoke with a soft laugh. "You only ask me that question when you have a date and can't decide on what to wear. And before you deny it, you know I've majored in that because I work with Lou and I literally design clothes and do makeup and have my own line of lipstick. So dont play dumb."

Louis paused for a moment. Why did she have to speak like that? Where in the world does she get that kind of sass from?

"Okay first of all, I don't see you a lot to know that stuff and even if I did, I have bad memory." Louis spoke, frowning a bit.

"Is there a second of all?"

"Yes. Second of all, it isn't a date."

Then there was a pause on both sides of the phone for about twelve seconds. Then Louis just gave a small sigh. "Lottie, come on now."

"I'm sorry. I was just looking around for hidden cameras because you've got to be joking me." Lottie spoke up before she gave a small laugh. "If its not a date then why do you need my help with fashion?"

"I... It's just.. Its just not a date, okay? Jesus Christ. I'm a grown man, I dont need you doing this. You're years younger than I am anyways. So you can't even make fun of me for going on dates." Louis accused but that caused a laugh to come from Lottie.

"So it is a date!"

"Lottie I'm going to murder you."

"Yeah but not before I help you pick an outfit to wear for your date."

Louis didnt know what to do with her. He really didnt. She was such a nuisance sometimes and it annoyed him all at the same time that it made him just a bit proud. 

"Not a date."

"Totally a date."

Louis groaned.

"The fact that you're getting so angry over this and claiming up and down that it isn't a date makes me think its a date even more." Lottie stated. Well.. She seemed to have a point there.

"Okay, but really. It isn't a date. And before you argue with me, just let me explain. My client is Harry Styles, right? Big Hollywood director. He's working on Jurassic World right now and he offered to take me to see behind the scenes of how its shot and stuff. To give me insight to his work for the adoption process." Louis explained. "Still think its a date?"

"Yes."

Louis groaned yet again.

~