Author's Note

-takes cover behind a big rock-

P-please don't kill me!

If I die, who will continue this story?!

Right? Right?? O^O

I'm so sorry for not being able to update!

But I have news.

Good news.

I think...

So I re-wrote this story to make it better. I tried to like the previous version but I couldn't ;-; I started writing this book 4-5 years ago and I have grown since then (or so I like to think ;) ). I can almost (almost) guarantee you will like this version better! Nearly everything is the same except for some small parts, for example, in the new version, she hasn't met Seigaku yet so you guys will be there for their meeting, unlike the old version.

The most important difference now is that I added Kuroko No Basket to this story as well. It's a crossover~ I love the anime so I was like "why not? >:)"

Now you may be asking "Where the hell is the new version? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧"

Well, I replaced the chapters so all you guys have to do is go back and re-read the chapters. Once I have an idea if you guys like it or not, I will post the new chapter (I already have it written so all you have to do is tell me if you like the new version or not. If you do, I'll post the next chapter today.)

don't hate me o(╥﹏╥)o

I really am sorry for being so late. ಥ_ಥ

It's been so long that I forgot my password for this account and the email that I used xD so it took a while to figure everything out.

Oh, I forgot to mention, if you guys don't the story, you have the right to take back your vote :p but if you do like it, keep the vote ^^

Tell me what you think. I take all your opinions into consideration. I mean, the last time I logged onto this account was 3-4 years ago and I just noticed all the comments to update. You guys are the only reason I update since I'm always too busy with my job and university to take time off for my hobby. Feel the love <3 #luvyou

Enjoy the reading~

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

-Yuki