Chapter 25

"She's a model too?! This only gets better."
—Mukahi Gakuto

The Empress | Chapter 25

When Mukahi, Marui, and Jiro gathered around the table with snacks laid out, their topic of discussion was a certain beauty.

"She was super awesome!" Jiro, her secret fan, exclaimed. The always-sleepy male remembered the way she utilized the strength she had to return a move that would take three of her.

Marui nodded; he, too, was impressed by her. "Yeah, Bio-Magnetism Smith called it." but he was afraid of the darkness that sounded her.

"I wonder if that's hers too. She returned it with another Bio-Magnetism." Mukahi added.

With a thoughtful look, Marui was thinking of that too. Her tennis style was definitely a lot more violent than he thought was possible. So was Smith's.

"Ah!" Jiro's sudden exclamation brought the other two's attention to him. He walked over to his bed and pulled a magazine from under the pillow, "Tachibana-chan had this with her." he sat back down and showed the others the cover.

"Wow," Marui's cheeks turned slightly red as he stared at the beauty in the cover.

Mukahi was blushing too; it's one thing to see a famous person in print knowing you'll never meet them while it's another knowing that you know the person that's currently wearing exposed but elegant tennis attire in the front cover of TeenTennis.

"Let's open it," Jiro said with excitement. And immediately he went to page 10, which is supposed to contain 'Frei Fuyuki's most recent modeling picture just released under FREI Corp label'.

If they were blushing at the cover then they were definitely close to nosebleed with the featured pictures.

The first page was on the beauty wearing a white sweater-like long-sleeved off-the-shoulders top. It had black lining on the hands and went all the way up to the sleeves that practically engulfed her slim fingers, almost all the way to her deep red nails. On the white top, it said 'FREI' in white with red squaring around the text. And under the sweater top was a fishnet material that wrapped around her collar but bare for the skin between her where her collar bone net her shoulders. As their eyes trailed further down, she was wearing the shortest looking black shorts that hugged her hips and thighs while wrapping around her upper stomach like a belt. To finish off the look, there was a purple messenger bag with black lining over her shoulder. 

They noticed her pose was that of a shy but cunning young lady as she glanced at the camera with a knowing-look with slim fingers resting just below her luscious red lips

They noticed her pose was that of a shy but cunning young lady as she glanced at the camera with a knowing-look with slim fingers resting just below her luscious red lips. Her other hand rested over her left thigh in a modest matter, as if she was covering her too-short shorts.