Chapter 3

Jolene and I walk to our first class. We have a few classes together but not many. I am focusing on every little detail about my mate and I have learned much more about her. She has the most adorable laugh, smile, and a wonderful sense of humor. While I'm trying to concentrate on Jolene, David, Sonya, and BB are chatting my other ear off. David and Sonya are giving me information about Jolene herself, while BB is going on about how she will mark our French beauty.

"No joke Belle, Jolene is a renowned killer in bed with the ladies." David says almost grunting. I could have guessed that she wasn't a virgin, what teenage vampire isn't? Its apart of a vampire's system, they have to have physical action or they will go and get it in any way they can. I can relate to that, I am half vampire after all. And as of now that my world is going right my body wants to celebrate by being in my nice cozy bed with Jolene.

"And she doesn't just top them, she doms them. We are talking bondage shit." Sonya chimes in. That makes BB even more excited.

"I like bondage... What's bondage?" I roll my eyes at BB then I hear the giggle of Jolene.

"What is it?" Jolene chuckles and bushes back her long auburn hair. I'm never going to get enough of just staring at her.

"You and your wolf must be having a war in there. I've always wondered how it works, the whole wolf in your mind thing."

"Well when I had my transformation, BB's voice just showed up. You can think of her as a conscience, or another part of me. That is all she really is. She is just me in another form." Jolene nods, her emerald green eyes twinkle.

"I really want to see BB someday."

"She might jump all over you. She really acts like a big puppy when I let her have full control." BB growls at me and I growl back. Jolene laughs that beautiful musical laugh again and walks the halls with me.

"Still maybe sometime you can let her out." I think it over for a second then think of an idea. 

"You like riding horses right?" Jolene smiles brightly and nods.

"I adore my horse. Her name is Maria." I can tell by the tone in her voice that she really loves her horse. We can ride our horses to school if we have them. What is so great about this new world is the new age of technology that the humans had and the old worlds, and its like every old world you could imagine. It is actually beautiful the way it has come together.

"I have a horse too, but his name is Thunderhoof." Jolene grins as if she has my idea too.

"We can ride our horses together sometimes."

"My plan exactly. And we can ride in my pack territory we have a horse trail running through it. I have to go check on the borders today, so I know it will be safe."

"I would love that! Can we go riding Friday then?" I tilt my head at her. I thought Phillip was coming to her house Friday.

"Isn't Phillip coming over to your house this Friday?" Jolene rolls her beautiful eyes then looks at me again.

"I can cancel. Besides I rather spend time with you. I'm tired of Phillip and his parents."

"What's the deal with Phillip anyway?" BB snaps for me. Jolene sighs as we make it to Algebra class.

"You might get mad." BB starts to growl but I quiet her.

"You can tell me anything. You can always tell me anything." I say taking her hand gently in mine. BB calms down a little. Jolene and I take our seats at the middle of the desk, less likely to get picked here.