Chapter 12

I step out the bathroom so Jolene can see what I am wearing. We could be together, but it had to look like for the time being that we are just friends. Tonight I'm wearing a shirt with the school mascot on it, my favorite Jordans, and just some designer jeans. Jolene looks absolutely beautiful, she is wearing a black jacket with golden studs on the shoulders and cuffs, a white shirt that has the lion on it, black jeans and black and white checkered shoes. Jolene sits on my bed with a glass of AB negative in her hand. She looks up at me and raises her eyebrow.

"You look delicious." She takes a sip of the blood then puts it on the nightstand. I watch almost helplessly as Jolene makes her way towards me. Her arms go loosely around my neck before giving me a soft peck on my lips. The traces of blood make my stomach growl. I haven't had some in three months or so. So the blood on her lips makes me go into a slight frenzy and I slide my tongue in her mouth. Jolene lets me do this and she moves her body more onto mine.

"Someone is a bit thirsty." Jolene chuckles then kisses my head. When she frees herself from my embrace Mommy comes through the door. Now she is wearing my school's shirts with her crown on her head. Her crown consist of bloodstones, yet the one in the middle has half of a moonstone, Momma's is the same.

"Belle, you have to put on your tiara tonight." I groan and Mommy smirks.

"I know, I know love. But this is a public appearance, so you have to wear it."  Again I roll my eyes as Mommy leaves the room. I stomp over to my dresser and get my tiara that has bloodstones and moonstones embedded in it. I don't like wearing my crown. I know I'm the princess and I'm the next empress, but for now I just want to be a regular teenager. Besides I wont be empress for a very long time, and I just want to be a normal girl. All the other kids get to be normal.

"It looks so pretty B- what are these?" Jolene eyes my bell collection curiously. I love my bells and yes I still collect them! I almost have a bell from every country. I smile at my bells then pick my first one up. It is so small and the highest pitched one.

"This is actually how I got my name, from this first bell set here. My parents brought me up here after Momma had found me out in the woods, they brought me up here and I saw the bells and I start ringing this one. I carried this one around for a long time I think. I've always loved bells ever since." I look over at Jolene, she smiles and  slides her arms around my waist and rest her head on my shoulder. BB is purring very happily, and sadly is fueling my lustful side.

"I never heard your story like that. I always thought that they adopted you or found you near the side of the road." I shake my head and run my fingers against my mark, "Guess that's not what really happened huh?" I nod and she kisses my neck. A growl instantly ripples through my body.

"You shouldn't do that. Not tonight at least."

"Because of the moon?"

"Yeah." I say barley able to catch my breath. BB is furiously growl telling me to claim our mate. She is telling me in a whining tone to throw her down on the bed and.... I can't say the rest.... You barbarian BB! I'm not going to tie her up!

"Please please please! Just let's go for a few minuets."

"BB we will be able to cuddle her tonight after the game. And just think she will be in her underwear." BB's eyes widen and she purrs with excitement.

"We can just stay home! With our mate! We still have a lot to show her." I shake my head and pat BB's. I sigh deeply as Jolene snuggles into me. She knows exactly what she is doing to me. I turn myself around and Jolene gives me an innocent look. I shake my head then go over to the blood on the nightstand. I look back at Jolene. Gracefully like a ballerina she comes over to me, and takes the glass softly from my hand. She takes a few sips then gives me the rest, I did need it. I was feeling a bit weak today. Jolene takes my hand and we walk out my room down stairs to the main hall.