Chapter 10

When all the classes were over the student body went off to the gym. David and Sonya found me as I was entering to gym, and Jolene was a bit distracted. Her distraction was none other than Phillip. BB starts snarling angrily and makes me walk over there. Instead of letting my anger show I just look like I usually do when facing something that bothers me. Causally as I can I make my way over to them and hear parts of their conversation.

"But I don't understand why Jolene. Why tell me this now? I always thought you were okay with this arrangement."

"I never was okay with it. I never wanted anything to do with you." Phillip gets a hurt look on his face.

"But I want everything to do with you. I have such strong feelings for you. I know you are a lesbian, but you learn to love a man. You can learn to love me." Jolene hisses and turns her back to him.

"I never planned on loving anyone besides my love. Now either you leave me alone or it won't end well for you." Jolene walks away right into my arms. I hug her tightly and walk away with her. I get a glance back at Phillip and he has a look of shock on his face. I smirk and hold Jolene's hand. Jolene rest her head on my shoulder as we walk to David and Sonya.

"How much did you hear?" She ask me moments later. I look down at her and smile.

"Enough. I'm glad that you handled that so well. BB had other ideas."

"Kill the Phillip! Cut his throat! Drink his blood! Oh wait that would taste nasty... Just string him up in a tree by his pinkie fingers!" BB shouts and stomps around. I roll my eyes and let her chant away. We get over to where our friends are. Jolene being a popular girl some of her friends come along with us. They are tolerable but I much rather have it just me, Jolene, David, and Sonya. Since I have to keep our relationship under wraps for the time being I can't have people talking. But I have the feeling that Phillip might have gotten the hint back there.

The pep rally starts and the band gets us all going wild. If it wasn't for the marching band the football team would suck completely. Really the band is what brings the entire student body out for every football game. Its really funny watching all the vampires trying to dance to the band's stand music. Vampires or some vampires have no sense of rhythm.

"Conaway High School!" Robert the student body president yells into the mic. We all cheer in response. Jolene moves herself closer to me, and BB growls happily. My hand so sneakily moves to her hip and rubs in light circles. Jolene turns her head back to me and raises her eyebrow playfully. I do the same back and she giggles. We turn our attention back to Robert  after staring at eachother in full admiration for a few moments.

"Can you feel the love... today?" Sonya sings in my head. I glare at her then David starts to sing too.

"Can you feel the love today?" They both laugh at me along with their wolves.

"Forget today! I want to feel some love all night long!" BB screams and starts singing that song. At this point David and Sonya are nearly in tears. My face turns pink and I put my chin on Jolene's head. She looks up at me and I point to my two snickering friends.

"They are making fun of me." I whine then burry my red face in her smooth neck. Her skin is so soft. Why can't I bite her right now?! BB whines with me, she desperately wants to snuggle into Jolene's body. I wouldn't mind that either.

"Um then just tell her that we are going to the bathroom. Always use the buddy system! She can be our buddy." I chuckle and pat her head while Jolene strokes my hair.

"You two be nice to my Belle." She says in that o so wonderful French accent. Sonya and David hang their heads and nod, but Sonny and D are still laughing at me. BB growls and throws her tail in the air like a prissy.